Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its awesome that they said the ones that almost made it could be prime for a sequel. I would love to see this part of the franchise built up.

Definitely. Even if some of the others were more "secondary" characters still, I'd love to see Mantis, Phyla-vell, Moondragon and Bug show up. I'm convinced we'll see Cosmo in the first one, given how coy they've been about whether he's in it. The only character I think should stay far away, though I enjoyed him in the comic, is Jack Flagg. I think he'd just be too similar to Star-Lord in the movie if they kept his personality.

Definitely. Even if some of the others were more "secondary" characters still, I'd love to see Mantis, Phyla-vell, Moondragon and Bug show up. I'm convinced we'll see Cosmo in the first one, given how coy they've been about whether he's in it. The only character I think should stay far away, though I enjoyed him in the comic, is Jack Flagg. I think he'd just be too similar to Star-Lord in the movie if they kept his personality.

Adam Warlock!! He has his soul gem!!

No, that's actually what Rocket is, in the comics. If you call him a Raccoon, he will beat your *** or kill you since he hates it.....what's this about making Green Goblin, Venom? That sounds ridiculous XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I see. I wonder why he looks like an earth raccoon then ? Anyway they made green goblin venom in ultimate spiderman. I hate the show for various reasons.

So a question for the comic readers:

If Drax was created to be able to kill Thanos, does that mean this little band of misfits are capable of putting the hurt on Thanos or does Thanos pretty much run through these guys? I'm leaning towards he runs through them anyway since this wioll most likely result in a tie-in with the Avengers, I'm guessing it takes all the combined might to stop Thanos?

So a question for the comic readers:

If Drax was created to be able to kill Thanos, does that mean this little band of misfits are capable of putting the hurt on Thanos or does Thanos pretty much run through these guys? I'm leaning towards he runs through them anyway since this wioll most likely result in a tie-in with the Avengers, I'm guessing it takes all the combined might to stop Thanos?

The only person thanos is afraid of is the hulk lol

This needs to be top priority.

Richard_Rider_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

Last edited:
This needs to be top priority.

Richard_Rider_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

:rock

Maybe a solo movie for the soon to be launched Galactic portion of the MCU.

Something that I've realized while reading the GotG series, is that Marvel including them in their cinematic Universe has kind of opened a door to the F4 cast similar to that created by Avengers/X-Men with Witch and Silver.

The GotG is all about the negative zone inhabitants and a lot of the aliens that would otherwise be considered mainstays of F4 lore. Would be very cool to see Marv-Dis have Annihilus or Blastaar as a villain or even get some Skrull/Superskrull action going.

:rock

Maybe a solo movie for the soon to be launched Galactic portion of the MCU.

Something that I've realized while reading the GotG series, is that Marvel including them in their cinematic Universe has kind of opened a door to the F4 cast similar to that created by Avengers/X-Men with Witch and Silver.

The GotG is all about the negative zone inhabitants and a lot of the aliens that would otherwise be considered mainstays of F4 lore. Would be very cool to see Marv-Dis have Annihilus or Blastaar as a villain or even get some Skrull/Superskrull action going.

Owned by FOX. :(

Back