Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!!! Is that the Ultimate version? I completely forgot about that one, even tho he was forced into it

I'm not sure about that, the version I'mtalking about is the regular 616, after Civil War and Cap is arrested (maybe even after he is killed)

The Punisher has this camo outfit which is like a homage to Captain America

I'm not sure about that, the version I'mtalking about is the regular 616, after Civil War and Cap is arrested (maybe even after he is killed)

The Punisher has this camo outfit which is like a homage to Captain America

Ah nvm, yea i found that punisher. I dont really follow him so I dont really know what he does anymore

Punisher got really close to joining the Avengers once, during the Civil War, but then he killed two villains and Cap beat the **** out of him.

:lol :lol :lol

Exactly how it should go down if Punisher was going to join the Avengers. You can't neuter that Pit.

Punisher got really close to joining the Avengers once, during the Civil War, but then he killed two villains and Cap beat the **** out of him.

Funny how that scene went down. They were just talking and punisher just shoots them. They look at him and he's all like "What". lol I love civil war. DIdnt know punisher looked up to captain america so much.

Yeah, its been awhile, but it wasn't a fight right? Didn't Punisher just take his *** kicking?

If I remember right he basically said he wouldn't fight back because he couldn't bring himself to attack the Captain America. He showed great respect and affection for his legacy. Was surprised that after that he never questioned his brand of Justice given how a man he idolised looked down on it so.

Thats exactly what happened lol. Then cap told them to get him the hell out of there. Hope we get a civil war movie but it cant worl without ALL the marvel characters.

7do3i.jpg

Absolutely loved that scene in Civil War. Shows how much people respected Cap and how crazy punisher is lol.

Back