Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Don't know how many people here are into this sort of thing, but the Hollywood red carpet premiere is set for Monday July 21st.

This summer needs something to be remembered for. Most of the load's already been shot. Hope this turns out to be a good surprise.

This summer has so much good that's hard for one to stand out.

Captain America was a hit. Spider-Man was kind of a mixed bag for people, but then Godzilla and X-Men came right after.

How to Train Your Dragon, despite not killing it at the box office, is a huge critical success (and my favorite film of the summer so far).

Next comes some more big guns. Transformers, Apes, and Guardians. Even the Ninja Turtles will make some noise.

It's a huge reason why the Wachowski's Jupiter Ascending got pushed to next year.

This and DOTPOTA will be my next two must see flicks, after that the Hobbit 3

Ugh it's so tempting to watch all this new stuff but I committed to media blackout for this till the movie comes out

I think that's a smart move... they are showing way too much.

We've seen the beginning and the end scenes... and a bunch of the stuff in between! :(

Still can't freaking wait! :rock

Back