Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please, for the love of all that is holy, read before accepting something as fact. The Brolin thing may, very well, be true, but, until I see official confirmation from Marvel, I just ask that people not fall victim to misinformation. These ******** news sites spew this stuff out and say "CONFIRMED: Brolin is Thanos," but by who? El Mayimbe? The homeless guy that hangs out by the local 7/11? The secret society of holiday icons? It very well could be true, but, this far, Marvel's said nothing, whereas, with the Daredevil casting, for example, they responded within the hour.

Look at the "Ray Fisher is Cyborg in Batman vs. Superman" thing. I'm betting the majority of people paying attention to that think it's official, right? It's been a month since that was announced, and there wasn't a single utterance from the likes of Warner Bros. No press release, no statement from Snyder, nada. Why? Because it was a Variety "Exclusive" confirmed by their "sources." If inquiring minds had paid attention, they'd have seen, right in the article, that "Warner Bros. had no comment on this story." I'm not saying it can't be true, I'm just saying that people shouldn't buy into what is, frankly, rumor.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, read before accepting something as fact. The Brolin thing may, very well, be true, but, until I see official confirmation from Marvel, I just ask that people not fall victim to misinformation. These ******** news sites spew this stuff out and say "CONFIRMED: Brolin is Thanos," but by who? El Mayimbe? The homeless guy that hangs out by the local 7/11? The secret society of holiday icons? It very well could be true, but, this far, Marvel's said nothing, whereas, with the Daredevil casting, for example, they responded within the hour.

Look at the "Ray Fisher is Cyborg in Batman vs. Superman" thing. I'm betting the majority of people paying attention to that think it's official, right? It's been a month since that was announced, and there wasn't a single utterance from the likes of Warner Bros. No press release, no statement from Snyder, nada. Why? Because it was a Variety "Exclusive" confirmed by their "sources." If inquiring minds had paid attention, they'd have seen, right in the article, that "Warner Bros. had no comment on this story." I'm not saying it can't be true, I'm just saying that people shouldn't buy into what is, frankly, rumor.

You must be a lot of fun at parties. :lol

If ignorance is the theme of the party, then nope, I'm no fun at all. Believe me, I think Brolin would be awesome, I just think monkeys would be at the same level as these so called "journalists", as far as fact checking goes (e.g. none).:lol

Oh, I know. We're good, brother, I just find it insane how lightly they take blatantly spreading misinformation.

Oh, I know. We're good, brother, I just find it insane how lightly they take blatantly spreading misinformation.

It's like Abraham Lincoln himself was fond of saying, "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" :lol
Like you said, just the fact it started on Latino review made me double take.

If ignorance is the theme of the party, then nope, I'm no fun at all. Believe me, I think Brolin would be awesome, I just think monkeys would be at the same level as these so called "journalists", as far as fact checking goes (e.g. none).:lol

:exactly:, never trust the news! :lol

Can't stop looking at this...

10351004_859414500753060_6209532896951855579_n.jpg

Really hope it Will live up to the hype...
Im sure the movie Will have its moments especially comedy wise but the story itself looks so generic.
Well wait and see :)

Back