Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My level of hype is at Defcon 1, I really hope this lives up to what I'm expecting. The trailers look so bad ass, but we know how that goes... :lol

Hmmm, much more hyped for this, I mean let's face it... unheard of Marvel product is still better than DC's A game.

I kid... i kid... you know Batfan is loading me up on ignore right now. :lol

image.jpg
View attachment 115438

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 211
Hmmm, much more hyped for this, I mean let's face it... unheard of Marvel product is still better than DC's A game.

I kid... i kid... you know Batfan is loading me up on ignore right now. :lol

"Nevah."

To both those points, I mean. You're too much fun to ignore, plus, you're my Alfred; you could go to the cops if I piss you off.:lol

"Nevah."

To both those points, I mean. You're too much fun to ignore, plus, you're my Alfred; you could go to the cops if I piss you off.:lol
:lol :exactly:

**** it. I'm game. The only way DC could possibly beat this is if their GL reboot was a buddy (space)cop comedy starring Ch'p and G'nort.
I would love to see DC throw everyone a surprise curveball like this. Tbh, the Corp part of GL I thought was awesome, loved it, my biggest gripe is that we'll never get to see Sinestro kick Reynold's teeth in. :lol

Back