Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that could easily have been predicted though. Such oddball and preposterous concepts. They were always gonna get the laughs.

Possibly, but I think they also had the potential to backfire horribly and turn out awful if they weren't done right.

Luckily, we got the opposite. :yess:

Yeah was totally bored and letdown by the post credit scene. Very disappointed. Didn't like the live-action movie way back when. Not sure why bringing Howard the duck back would be a good idea. I wanted an ultron clip.

James Gunn said that he wanted to put in a fun scene for the diehard Marvel fans.

I thought it was great seeing him. I too didn't care for the live action movie but thought it was a cool nod to the cosmic side of Marvel. I thought they were finally going to show Cosmo talk though.

I don't think this movie really needed to tease anything though, we already got out AOU teaser after the end of TWS anyway. Kinda sucks that we've been spoiled too much, huh?

What genre music was all of that? Like 60's/70's pop?

I love it. Need to find a pandora station.

I love this movie. Such a great time in the theater. All the characters were great not a single bad moment for any of them.

Oh I think the reason they didn't show a AoU trailer is because Marvel has us trained to stay after the credits. Even the general movie going public knows to stay after Marvel movie. Maybe Marvel didn't want them to think the Guardians would be in AoU. Us here on the forum know not to expect them until at least Avengers 3

Anyone else like the Kevin Bacon reference? :lol

Yes, however, there is one thing I always ponder when there are references like that in movies. So apparently Kevin Bacon exists in the MCU, Kevin Bacon was in The River Wild with John C. Reilly, John C. Reilly was in this movie. Pickin up what I'm puttin down?:rotfl

Yes, however, there is one thing I always ponder when there are references like that in movies. So apparently Kevin Bacon exists in the MCU, Kevin Bacon was in The River Wild with John C. Reilly, John C. Reilly was in this movie. Pickin up what I'm puttin down?:rotfl

Yup. Putting in too much thought to just enjoy a silly joke?:lol

Why is Earth not aware that there are hundreds of humans living in outer space, on other worlds, with alien beings, and that there's a whole organisation dedicated to protecting the galaxy run by humans (Nova corp or whatever, which, now that I think about it, seems surprisingly similar to the Green Lantern corp)?

This movie didn't disappoint, love all the main characters, now preparing to bend over for the HT bill. :lol

Going again just to absorb it all.

Hope this kicks crazy box office ass.

Why is Earth not aware that there are hundreds of humans living in outer space, on other worlds, with alien beings, and that there's a whole organisation dedicated to protecting the galaxy run by humans (Nova corp or whatever, which, now that I think about it, seems surprisingly similar to the Green Lantern corp)?

They aren't human. In the Marvel comic universe there are multiple races that look exactly like humans. It's like Luke and Han right? Not human but appear the same.

This movie didn't disappoint, love all the main characters, now preparing to bend over for the HT bill. :lol

Going again just to absorb it all.

Hope this kicks crazy box office ass.

I love that it is blowing all box office expectations away. Fingers crossed it can knock out Transformers for #1

Back