Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Hey...What the ****s wrong with "AoJJ??! Its a great movie!! :mad:

Nothing, it’s one of my favorite movies ever. Was just making the comparison to Niltusk and Robert Ford because of his obsession with wanting to be like Nam.

Great, mamas special boy is probably going to bring me up in random posts like he does Nam. :slap
Should be called pcrabs moving from nads to nads like that. :lol

How does someone I've called Nutmusk in the past and had heated "discussions" with suddenly want to be me?! I'm lost. :rotfl

No offence pturtle, but I think it's funny how members forget the lengthy debates I've had with others, when they can't really come up with a better argument than, "You're a wannabe NAM." Even as Jye pointed out the other day, this small group of gnats even forgets that I've very vocally criticized aspects of movies I've enjoyed to claim I think they're flawless. Is it blatant ignorance or selective memory?! :cuckoo:

Well if you can read, I said I wasn't sure if he wanted to be like you, or actually be you, which is the reason I put that picture up. With every insult he threw at me, he gave you a compliment. In one of his rants I was almost sure he was going to say that you were more handsome than me as well.

So Guardians looks like a pretty good movie, you guys. Anyone know exactly when the trailer goes live?

Back