Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it Jye! You could've just asked me to participate, do you accept gasmasks as a form of payment?

Watch out Jye, *Ackbar voice* IT'S A TRAP!

Wet11161189842.jpg

Some people really need to stop eating mexican food before scuba diving. :lecture

:duff

If he wears that costume onscreen, it pretty much shoots the Singer supporters who think the X-Men couldn't pull off proper costumes.

Nobody said that. Most of us just would like an explanation for the suit, not like Hawkeye who puts on a cute sleeveless vest and some shades for battle.

Nobody said that. Most of us just would like an explanation for the suit, not like Hawkeye who puts on a cute sleeveless vest and some shades for battle.

Stop speaking for others, you can barely speak coherently for yourself.

Since you seem to be a fan of making bets lately, if I quote a post of someone posting that X-Men wouldn't work with some of their comic costumes, will you stop posting for a month? Hell a very vocal poster was just talking about Wolverine's costume never working onscreen not even a month ago. :lol

Stop speaking for others, you can barely speak coherently for yourself.

Since you seem to be a fan of making bets lately, if I quote a post of someone posting that X-Men wouldn't work with some of their comic costumes, will you stop posting for a month? Hell a very vocal poster was just talking about Wolverine's costume never working onscreen not even a month ago. :lol

Stop crying baby, and stop taking things so literally. I’m talking about the majority you ape. Same reason why Whedon is changing Scarlet Witch’s suit, some things from the comics can’t work on screen. These movies aren’t just made for you, if you like these costumes so much go to a halloween store and go play Wolverine in the mirror.

It already looks like some of the characters in DOFP have a style or color that resembles the comics anyway. Sometimes it feels like you try too hard to be like Nam, get your own identity, he’s much better at ripping on people than you.

Oh wow, something just came over me. I swear I didn’t mean any of that. The movie section is starting to change me :panic:

So, you talk stupid and can't back it up with an intelligent reply, so you tell me to go wear a Wolverine costume. Pathetic, even for a mental midget like you. :lol

We were specifically discussing the fact that the suit on RR looks like a Wolverine costume, if you can't handle following a simple conversation, maybe you should do the first smart thing you've ever done and STFU while the adults talk. Notice you didn't take the bet, in fact you made a post to prove what i was saying, while deflecting the bet, wow, that was easy. :lol

So, you talk stupid and can't back it up with an intelligent reply, so you tell me to go wear a Wolverine costume. Pathetic, even for a mental midget like you. :lol

We were specifically discussing the fact that the suit on RR looks like a Wolverine costume, if you can't handle following a simple conversation, maybe you should do the first smart thing you've ever done and STFU while the adults talk.

While the adults cry about costumes and raccoons :rotfl

Okay Mr. Mature, you got it.

Oh wow, something just came over me. I swear I didn’t mean any of that. The movie section is starting to change me :panic:

Its not the boards, you get mad everytime someone tries to talk logically on a subject. You get frustrated, because you're answers always boil down to "Singer is awesome Dood!"

Its not the boards, you get mad everytime someone tries to talk logically on a subject. You get frustrated, because you're answers always boil down to "Singer is awesome Dood!"

You seem madd about me being madd :lol

I just try to correct people sometimes when they say some outlandish things, thats all. Don’t get so defensive Nam.

You seem madd about me being madd :lol

I just try to correct people sometimes when they say some outlandish things, thats all. Don’t get so defensive Nam.

You and your infatuation with Nam. Yes, he is way more intelligent than you, yes he is brash and can be offensive.

I get it, you wanna hate the man, but like the moth to flame, there you are...

AND... if anything upsets me, its the fact that your ADD attention span can't stay on a single point from post to post. Discussing something with you is akin to having a discussion with a 5 year old with a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Next you're going to be talking about how original Jack the Giant Slayers outfit is again. :slap

You and your infatuation with Nam. Yes, he is way more intelligent than you, yes he is brash and can be offensive.

I get it, you wanna hate the man, but like the moth to flame, there you are...

AND... if anything upsets me, its the fact that your ADD attention span can't stay on a single point from post to post. Discussing something with you is akin to having a discussion with a 5 year old with a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Next you're going to be talking about how original Jack the Giant Slayers outfit is again. :slap

I don’t hate him, but this is all I see when you post

brad-pitt-and-casey-affleck.jpg

I don’t know if you want to be like Nam, or if you want to be Nam.

I don’t hate him at all, but I do notice your admiration for the man is a bit disturbing.

I don’t hate him, but this is all I see when you post

I don’t know if you want to be like Nam, or if you want to be Nam.

I don’t hate him at all, but I do notice your admiration for the man is a bit disturbing.

That would be fine, except, you're the little fella that brings him up?
And as I said, I don't think you hate him, you may want to, but like many LCDs, you're attracted to someone obviously smarter than you, regardless of positive or negative interactions...

At any rate, the amount of bandwidth waste you represent, you should probably be buying a premium from Dave monthly. :lol

That would be fine, except, you're the little fella that brings him up?
And as I said, I don't think you hate him, you may want to, but like many LCDs, you're attracted to someone obviously smarter than you, regardless of positive or negative interactions...

At any rate, the amount of bandwidth waste you represent, you should probably be buying a premium from Dave monthly. :lol

You have it the wrong way, he brings up my name along with Nova with almost ever insult he posts. Keep up your horrible Nam rendition, you’ll master it one day :lol

You win! You derailed the **** out of any discussion and got me to play along with your stupid **** step by step and then beat me with your experience. You're right, you didn't just bring up Nam out of the blue, what was I thinking? :lol

Heres your star:

Manic-Gold-star.gif

Back