Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also a pity about their current packaging design. Between their Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series, they might as well pack them in regular, graphic-less card board boxes. :lol

Yeah, across the board, their packaging's been extremely lame for the past several years.

Sigh, I'll probably have to get the whole set, I want a RR, and I'll also want a Starlord cause I'm a sucker for gasmasks, and since Groot is arguably the best figure of the bunch, I'll have to buy the other 2 to get him :lol

wut

:lol
:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

If you're getting whined at now, I'd say someone's in desperate need of their bathrobe, come comfy slippers and some Bon Bons. :lol

:lol

Send in the gimp!

gimp.jpeg

You have no right to judge me Jye, you're weirder than I am! :cuss: :lol

Lolcatz and an obsession with the revival of lolcat city > deviant sexual behavior with gas masks

Don't look at me! I heard these rumors about this sexual fetishism you have with gas masks.

Jye's been spreading em around ever since you failed to participate in his fund raising campaign.

Since Fox isn't using it, they're putting Rocket in the Wolverine black and yellow costume? :lol

Back