Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have no idea if I'm suppose to take this movie seriously or not. And I think that will be the film's biggest hurdle to the general public. We've come to expect a certain thing from a Marvel movie and this is by far the oddest, most obscure movie from them yet. I have no idea if it will bomb or be a wild success at this point :lol

Its got potty humor, it will be a huge success with the 5 to 14 Sponge Bob crowd. :lol

Last edited:
This has the makings of pure gold, kids are gonna dig those characters (and want the toys)

One of marvel's best, calling it now :D.

God, Pratt is jacked up. Wonder if hes gonna be the next Jackman and just look more jacked every movie.

tumblr_mnu5oyDtnq1stwt93o1_500.gif

Hooked on a feeling....:yess: instant watch just because...meanwhile Warner Bros. won't greenlight their own more popular heroes :lol

Awesome trailer! They got me, man! I'm looking forward to this more so than the Avengers now. A Marvel movie that takes place entirely in space and other planets? It's gonna be amazing!

Though, having powered through all the seasons of Parks and Rec I can't help to see Andy when I look at "Starlord".

I love a good laugh and this one looks to have alot of them, with the added bonus of it happening right smack in the middle of Marvel's Universe. I'm loving the smartass vibe, I hope it's a winner at the BO!

Back