Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about Rocket's accent, They did the same exact thing for the Easter Bunny in Rise of the Guardians They gave him an accent with a deep voice too.

I Guess the character is so cute that they have to make it tough somehow. But I think the accent works well, I like it.

I’m happy for Batista, I remember he was campaigning for the role hard.

I kind of thought he was a joke casting back when I first heard it, but aside from Diesel and Sackhoff, he was the only other character I enjoyed in the new Riddick flick. his screen presence was actually pretty nice considering he didn't have alot of lines.

about Rocket's accent, They did the same exact thing for the Easter Bunny in Rise of the Guardians They gave him an accent with a deep voice too.

I Guess the character is so cute that they have to make it tough somehow. But I think the accent works well, I like it.

I never wanted to see that movie, but it looks good, I might see it.

I’m happy for Batista, I remember he was campaigning for the role hard.

I know, and he works perfectly for Drax (the little I know about the character anyway)

Hugh Jackman did his voice. ;)

LOVE All this Guardians stuff today. Going to be a long wait until Cap to potentially get a longer peek...

I really hope they don't start releasing countless featurettes and trailers, in fact, I'd like them to NOT release any more trailers at all.

I want to go to the movies with a clean slate.

I really hope they don't start releasing countless featurettes and trailers, in fact, I'd like them to NOT release any more trailers at all.

Exactly how I feel. I bet the marketing budget is crazy for this one as they're taking a risk with new characters.

Agreed. I've got the Jimmy Kimmel trailer saved on my DVR so I can watch it on the big screen whenever I want. I couldn't resist clicking the link to watch a talking raccoon but I'm pretty much done from here on out (until TV spots start airing of course.) Way too early to be inundated with footage IMO.

I never wanted to see that movie, but it looks good, I might see it.

Oh man.... Rise of the Guardians is one of the best movies I saw last year. Just amazing, I know it is for kids but that movie was pure magic.

I mean, they have a biker tattooed Santa Claus :lol:lol It really is one of the best animated movies I've seen looks wise

Agreed. I've got the Jimmy Kimmel trailer saved on my DVR so I can watch it on the big screen whenever I want. I couldn't resist clicking the link to watch a talking raccoon but I'm pretty much done from here on out (until TV spots start airing of course.) Way too early to be inundated with footage IMO.

just an fyi... you can watch the featurettes, with the exception of Rocket's none of the others show anything that we haven't seen in the trailers as far as I could tell.

Back