Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bro, FYI I dropped my g19 off to the gunshop and he told me its the ejector problem and they don't have problems with the extractor. He said he already replaced some. He said turn around is about a week.

ive heard/read it is BOTH of those problems. the ejector is one of them, but if you already have the new ejector (like I do), then how can that be the problem? It has to be the extractor that is not grabbing the casing properly, thus causing erratic ejections. and in my case, there is a lot of brass shaving particles on the inside of my slide further proving this theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&src_vid=l7aCYMCti0Y&feature=iv&v=AFTVCs32sU0

This guy says he has an inside source at glock further confirming the extractor pieces are out of spec in glocks with certain serial numbers

ive heard/read it is BOTH of those problems. the ejector is one of them, but if you already have the new ejector (like I do), then how can that be the problem? It has to be the extractor that is not grabbing the casing properly, thus causing erratic ejections. and in my case, there is a lot of brass shaving particles on the inside of my slide further proving this theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&src_vid=l7aCYMCti0Y&feature=iv&v=AFTVCs32sU0

This guy says he has an inside source at glock further confirming the extractor pieces are out of spec in glocks with certain serial numbers

Yeah I read the same problems online with extractors, ejectors and springs. Not arguing just telling you what I was told. You got your extractor in yet? Let me know how it is after you get it installed. I know I got the older ejector, I'm sure I got the older extractor as well. I'll see what happens after I get the parts replaced.

Yeah I read the same problems online with extractors, ejectors and springs. Not arguing just telling you what I was told. You got your extractor in yet? Let me know how it is after you get it installed. I know I got the older ejector, I'm sure I got the older extractor as well. I'll see what happens after I get the parts replaced.

no worries brah, just some of the guys at the gun shops dont know what they are talking about sometimes, even though they are supposed to. but yeah if you have the old 336 or whatever ejector, definitely get that updated.

My parts didnt come in yet, probably mid of next week. I'll let you know how it goes next fri or sat after i take it out to kokohead.

I just picked up my USPc today, freakin thing looks sweet. will take a photo later on with the rest of my HKs.

PS: Spoke to Carter today, he's a certified Glock armorer too so Im all set should I need the OEM Glock Extractor to be sent to him.

no worries brah, just some of the guys at the gun shops dont know what they are talking about sometimes, even though they are supposed to. but yeah if you have the old 336 or whatever ejector, definitely get that updated.

My parts didnt come in yet, probably mid of next week. I'll let you know how it goes next fri or sat after i take it out to kokohead.

I just picked up my USPc today, freakin thing looks sweet. will take a photo later on with the rest of my HKs.

PS: Spoke to Carter today, he's a certified Glock armorer too so Im all set should I need the OEM Glock Extractor to be sent to him.

Does your glock have the new ejector? Damn, I wish I waited a bit to get the FDE, looks sweet. Kaneohe gunshop has a glock 23 FDE, but I kind of want a glock 17 in FDE.

Damn, 3 HK! And it's only the beginning :lol Hope we can score that HK45c. So you got a HK45, USP45 and USPc9 correct? That's a sweet collection. Ergonomics, which do you like better in your hand, USP or USPc. Before buying my HK45 I always had my eye on a USP45ct or USP45 tactical.

We gotta get together at kokohead one day.

good video. looks like my late gen3 19, serial number model (starts with R) with the 336 ejector is in the affected range. i'll have to see about ordering that part from glock.

Does your glock have the new ejector? Damn, I wish I waited a bit to get the FDE, looks sweet. Kaneohe gunshop has a glock 23 FDE, but I kind of want a glock 17 in FDE.

Damn, 3 HK! And it's only the beginning :lol Hope we can score that HK45c. So you got a HK45, USP45 and USPc9 correct? That's a sweet collection. Ergonomics, which do you like better in your hand, USP or USPc. Before buying my HK45 I always had my eye on a USP45ct or USP45 tactical.

We gotta get together at kokohead one day.

hey bro, yeah my glock has all the updated parts except it has the ____ty MiM extractor part which is not the glock OEM one. Glock outsourced for the extractors from a certain period of production.

I like the FDE, but I really do want a plain all black glock. If you could hook me up one day with you military discount I would be grateful bro. I have my eyes on either a Glock 30 or 17 in all black.

Here's my handgun collection so far. And yeah, that HK45c is going to be my next purchase unless it takes too long and I end up getting something else in between lol.

Definitely gotta hit up the range together some day!

Im in love with my newest pick up...
e65dafcf.jpg

0512a4d0.jpg

de053b0f.jpg

Okay I got my MKIII apart and it's filthy. I was using the cheap dirty bulk ammos. But I put partial of it back together and will clean it later. I guess a few time disassemble and reassemble its not that bad. The thing is that it's just put together real tight.

i use cheap, bulk Federal ammo. yup, with more practice the easier it gets.

hey bro, yeah my glock has all the updated parts except it has the ____ty MiM extractor part which is not the glock OEM one. Glock outsourced for the extractors from a certain period of production.

I like the FDE, but I really do want a plain all black glock. If you could hook me up one day with you military discount I would be grateful bro. I have my eyes on either a Glock 30 or 17 in all black.

Here's my handgun collection so far. And yeah, that HK45c is going to be my next purchase unless it takes too long and I end up getting something else in between lol.

Definitely gotta hit up the range together some day!

Im in love with my newest pick up...
e65dafcf.jpg

0512a4d0.jpg

de053b0f.jpg

I hope I get a new extractor too, I was telling the guy about it when I dropped my glock off and he told me that they will only send the ejector, hope he's wrong.

I was thinking of picking up a .40 pistol next but was thinking that's another caliber I have to stock. So most likely I'll get another .45, leaning towards a M&P45 and sending it to Bowie Tactical for a trigger job.

Damn, that USPc is sweet
i use cheap, bulk Federal ammo. yup, with more practice the easier it gets.

I did get a few stove pipes and double feed. Did you experience any with the cheap ammo? That is also why I wanted to field strip it.

I need to add a nice AK to this group

906117f0.jpg

The assault rifle ... M4? AR15? HK416 (or whatever the semi-auto version is called)? ACR?

Also -- what kind of scope is that? I'm considering getting an assault rifle. I want a semi-auto M4 variant of some sort -- shorter-barrelled 5.56. An ACR or HK416 are the two I've been looking at most ... not sure how easy they are to find, though. I think I'd rather do a fully-outfitted all-purpose rifle than several specialized rifles -- sight/scope, sling mounts, foregrip, tactical light ... maybe even a bayonet mount. Heh.

I've also being considering whether to get an ACOG scope, or an EOTech HHS (Hybrid Holographic Sight). Like I said, I'm wanting an all-purpose rifle -- short range, long range, CQC, etc. I actually learned about the hybrid sight from Call of Duty (of all places). It has a mounted holographic sight with a scope that can be flipped in or out depending on how long-range the target.

a2079181360c2737c4a0c3_m.JPG

I'm thinking the versatility of a hybrid holographic sight would be perfect for a multi-purpose rifle. Anybody have non-videogame experience with a hybrid sight?

SnakeDoc

I came awfully close to purchasing a P7 PSP at the LGS yesterday. Something was off so I told them I'd sleep on it. I did a little research on it because the frame was OD Green, which I didn't know HK ever produced. Comes to find out I was right, HK never produced any P7 handguns in an OD color. The shop is closed today so I couldn't call them to inquire about this information. More research says that a lot of people just have them Cerakoted after the finish starts to wear from use. Anyone here with P7 knowledge that can tell me anything else??

I came awfully close to purchasing a P7 PSP at the LGS yesterday. Something was off so I told them I'd sleep on it. I did a little research on it because the frame was OD Green, which I didn't know HK ever produced. Comes to find out I was right, HK never produced any P7 handguns in an OD color. The shop is closed today so I couldn't call them to inquire about this information. More research says that a lot of people just have them Cerakoted after the finish starts to wear from use. Anyone here with P7 knowledge that can tell me anything else??

Wow nice find, post some pictures the next time you go there if its still available. How much is it going for?

Got my Lonewolf dist gen 4 extractor on saturday and just installed it now. Took less than 5 mins. I can't wait for this weekend to test it out at the range...I have my fingers crossed that this will fix my brass to the head problem. In the meantime i think i'll try to give glock a call to send the actual OEM factory extractor to Carter just incase.

I also ordered a Ghost 3.5 lb trigger connector last night. cant wait to try that one out too.

Chad, how long will it take for you to get your glock back?

Nice, love the ACOG.

Can you believe what a _____ it is to field strip this? Looks simple but first time doing it was a headache
136f86eb.jpg

That's nuts, it doesnt look hard at all. What makes it so difficult, are the parts just too tight to come loose?

Great collection bro!

I was thinking the same thing like you, but ended up with a SCAR 17s to fire off the .308 Winchester round. Highly recommended.

Thanks man! believe me I still have the SCAR 17s on my "to buy" list. ive just been into handguns lately and been spending most of my money on them.

Back