Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone recommends a double rifle soft case? I want to put my VEPR 12 and Arsenal SLR107 in it. 5.11 tactical, Voodoo tactical? It will be used just for storing and range transportation.

I use a voodoo tactical bag and love it. Took it to the range last weekend loaded down with my AR, AK and a dozen loaded mags.

I use a voodoo tactical bag and love it. Took it to the range last weekend loaded down with my AR, AK and a dozen loaded mags.

The voodoo tactical bag I had my eye on is the deluxe 42" that holds 2 rifles and 2 pistols and mags, etc
This one
3780-1.jpg

Anyone know anything about Christensen Arms? I have a chance to buy a like new officer 1911 but I don't know a lot about the company. What views I've found are positive but I want more info before shelling out 3K.

Is the Remington 700 ADL a good rifle? Looks like a pretty basic model. Under $400. No scope. Comes in .308 or 30-06 (and I think another caliber).

My intention would be to upgrade with a fairly impressive scope, bi-pod, sling, and maybe something else. Been wanting a good hunting/sniper rifle to play with.

SnakeDoc

Anyone ever fire an M1 Garand? It was the first rifle in my collection and still remains a trusty old favorite.

I got mine from the CMP a while ago, so glad I did. I really wish I would've got off my butt when they still had the carbines available as well, kicking myself for missing out on one of those.

photodec31230000.jpg

Is the Remington 700 ADL a good rifle? Looks like a pretty basic model. Under $400. No scope. Comes in .308 or 30-06 (and I think another caliber).

My intention would be to upgrade with a fairly impressive scope, bi-pod, sling, and maybe something else. Been wanting a good hunting/sniper rifle to play with.

SnakeDoc

The Model 700 has been the basis for the Sniper rifles of the Marine Corps since 1966. I want one as well. If the Marines like it that much...:)

Anyone know anything about Christensen Arms? I have a chance to buy a like new officer 1911 but I don't know a lot about the company. What views I've found are positive but I want more info before shelling out 3K.

Anyone? No one?

Red dot optics! i had my sights ;) set on an Aimpoint T1/H1 but now i'm leaning towards a much less expensive route. i found a potential one for about 1/3 the price compared to the Aimpoint. btw, i only practice under 100 yards so my needs aren't too demanding.

anyone have experience with the Vortex SPARC red dot sight? reviews on it seem like a nice bargain for a pretty good, quality optic. only thing i don't like about it is that i uses CR-2354 batteries. not too big of a deal if it's a worthy investment. also, it comes with a lifetime warranty.

https://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-sparc-red-dot-scope

I was faced with the same choice and ended up ordering a SPARC for my AK. I got it for $180 dlvd from Sportsmans Guide but it was backordered. I should have it in the next week or so.

Go on YouTube and search for Military Arms Channel. He does a pretty good review of the SPARC. He also has some other great videos.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Back