Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. It's one thing to post a link to a bill supporting responsible gun owners. It's another thing to troll a gun collecting thread with an anti-gun post. If he needs to feel better about himself, he should get a Facebook page where he can post his opinion without consequences. I suspect the ulterior motive is to insight a flame war and have the thread closed. Either way, this isn't the place for it and it's tasteless to think otherwise.

But, where else can someone from Finland voice their not-terribly-clever opinion on American gun laws to Americans that don't want to hear it? Heh.

Ummm No. If you didn't notice, Nam reported me being troll to admins/moderator or something, and that kind of bother me.

With good cause. Learn your lesson and take it elsewhere.

SnakeDoc

I apologize if you deleted it because of what I said. Like I said I just don't believe it would have done any good. Just a question for you though. You had to get your fingerprints taken? For what, to buy a gun or carry permit?

In the state of Hawaii you will need to take your finger prints for the FBI and a back ground check for purchase of any firearm. To own a handgun you will need to take a additional safety or hunters course, or military exempt if you are qualified in hand guns. Hawaii has strict laws with the 10rds mags and does not allow carry.

In the state of Hawaii you will need to take your finger prints for the FBI and a back ground check for purchase of any firearm. To own a handgun you will need to take a additional safety or hunters course, or military exempt if you are qualified in hand guns. Hawaii has strict laws with the 10rds mags and does not allow carry.
We have the NICS check in Pa. I may be offbase here but I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of training requirment. Every accidental shooting that occurs because someone doesn't know that basics of gun ownership makes gun owners as a whole look irresponsible. May not be a popular opinion but it's mine. We have open carry in Pa. but I don't do it. We have to get a LCCF here to carry concealed which for me takes a couple weeks. I've heard others have gotten it instantly though.

I just pulled the trigger :monkey3 and bought a Colt LE6920 M4 :woo and of all places guess where.........Walmart :lol. I kid you not brand new still in the box untouched by anyone but me :cool:. I called 3 gunstores where I live and all of them said "I doubt we will ever get those again". I went to buy a couple of christmas gifts and behold found one for me too :santa lol. I almost went gunbroker and would have paid like $200 more than what I just did. To top it off the wife was cool about it :rock

I just pulled the trigger :monkey3 and bought a Colt LE6920 M4 :woo and of all places guess where.........Walmart :lol. I kid you not brand new still in the box untouched by anyone but me :cool:. I called 3 gunstores where I live and all of them said "I doubt we will ever get those again". I went to buy a couple of christmas gifts and behold found one for me too :santa lol. I almost went gunbroker and would have paid like $200 more than what I just did. To top it off the wife was cool about it :rock

At walmart.... REALLY? Well good find man the best my walmart ever has to offer are revolvers and hunting rifles/shotguns.

We have the NICS check in Pa. I may be offbase here but I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of training requirment. Every accidental shooting that occurs because someone doesn't know that basics of gun ownership makes gun owners as a whole look irresponsible. May not be a popular opinion but it's mine. We have open carry in Pa. but I don't do it. We have to get a LCCF here to carry concealed which for me takes a couple weeks. I've heard others have gotten it instantly though.

If I remember I got mine from York County in about days.

Congrats buddy :duff
The Walmart in my neck of the woods was almost completely out of ammo. And no rifles.

Ummm No. If you didn't notice, Nam reported me being troll to admins/moderator or something, and that kind of bother me.

I hope you are bothered even more because I reported you as a troll to the admins as well. Hope youre banned.

Add me to the DPMS fans. My buddy lets me shoot his all the time and we've never experienced any problems with it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Me also, I got a DPMS Recon and I like it a lot. I haven't put to many rounds through it but it's been awesome so far.

both were purchased online and transferred to my local ffl. pistol from bud's gun shop and the carbine from ebr works.

$1,845 shipped for carbine
$1,635 shipped for pistol version

you're in Vegas so these should be pretty easy for you to get. mine are in California configurations ("featureless" carbine, bullet button on pistol and 6.5" barrel).

btw, the charging handle on these are very hard to rack back. it seems like some others have noted this on theirs. my co-worker who got one last week said the same thing so i'll assume this is normal and that the spring needs to wear some before it gets smoother.

How are you liking your Kriss carbine? Have you put some rounds through it yet? I am very close to get one but I'm still on the fence.
I've read reviews of them malfunctioning but those with problems tend to let it be known. I was also looking at the FNp90 and they are a
similar price range but I really like 45acp.

Also I've manipulated 2 vectors at my local gun shop and on both of them the charging handles were really though to pull back also.

In Hawaii you can purchase a long gun at the legal age and back ground check but no safety course. So you mean that the state you reside in doesn't need any course to own a hand gun? I agree that people should go through some sort of training to own fire arms. I've seen stupid things at the range, even during military training. But again, everyone makes mistake, but practicing helps prevent dumb ones.

Nice, congrats! I wish our walmarts was like that. I kind of wish I bought that model when it was below $1k.

I hope you are bothered even more because I reported you as a troll to the admins as well. Hope youre banned.
:exactly:

Hey bro, did you end up getting that HK45c?

Just picked up a S&W M&P 15-22 today...and my buddy is giving me his bushmaster xm15 and 1000 RDS for free...good day. Now I can setup my bushmaster one way...his FDE and the 15-22 blacked out

Back