Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's correct, no training course. Fill out the NICS paper work and once cleared walk away with firearm in about 15-20 minutes.

Must be nice, it takes a minimum of 3 trips to the police department to acquire a hand gun.. 2 weeks wait after the first visit and 2-4 hours each visit in line. :gah:

At walmart.... REALLY? Well good find man the best my walmart ever has to offer are revolvers and hunting rifles/shotguns.
I was soooo surprised too man. I've seen m4's there a couple times before but not often it was just like meant to be :monkey2 :lol

Congrats buddy :duff
The Walmart in my neck of the woods was almost completely out of ammo. And no rifles.

Thanks bro :hi5: Crazy right lol. They actually had 2 of them there and a couple of sig m400's. The one on display came up as a hold which worked out better as I got the one in back. Dude those Sig M400's didnt last long the two guys behind me bought them :lol. I gotta buy some mags and ammo now :monkey3

Nice, congrats! I wish our walmarts was like that. I kind of wish I bought that model when it was below $1k.

Hey bro, did you end up getting that HK45c?

Thanks man, and I know right I remember seeing them on gunbroker for like $900-1000 at one time, and these were the ones that were stamped "Law Enforcement Governtment Use Only" and the other side of the mag well "Restricted". Today I saw one of those models on gunbroker and the guy wants $2500 for it :horror(with letter of authenticity). People go crazy over those stamps.

Oh and if nash scored an HK45c-Nice!, I have the full size hk45 and I love that pistol..

just added. KRISS!

P1070289_zps06a41b73.jpg

Out of curiosity how much does one if these cost and where can you find one?

both were purchased online and transferred to my local ffl. pistol from bud's gun shop and the carbine from ebr works.

$1,845 shipped for carbine
$1,635 shipped for pistol version

you're in Vegas so these should be pretty easy for you to get. mine are in California configurations ("featureless" carbine, bullet button on pistol and 6.5" barrel).

btw, the charging handle on these are very hard to rack back. it seems like some others have noted this on theirs. my co-worker who got one last week said the same thing so i'll assume this is normal and that the spring needs to wear some before it gets smoother.

Thanks for the info, I need to into one.

I deleted the link to the petition. I don't want this thread to be locked.
I didn't think it would spark anything.

Well, on 12/12/12 I finally got my Walther PPQ :rock

Congrats man, totally missed this post with all the back and forth stuff going on. Let's us know how it shoots.

I was soooo surprised too man. I've seen m4's there a couple times before but not often it was just like meant to be :monkey2 :lol

Thanks bro :hi5: Crazy right lol. They actually had 2 of them there and a couple of sig m400's. The one on display came up as a hold which worked out better as I got the one in back. Dude those Sig M400's didnt last long the two guys behind me bought them :lol. I gotta buy some mags and ammo now :monkey3

Congrats!

The Sig was a black friday deals and Walmart sold about a jillion of them. It appears that many shops are selling at levels higher than in '08 even at super inflated prices.:monkey4

Here are the rifles I picked up earlier. 2 Noveske light recon models or something like that. One for myself and the other is a Christmas present for my Dad. Hope he likes it.

attachment.php

Thanks man, and I know right I remember seeing them on gunbroker for like $900-1000 at one time, and these were the ones that were stamped "Law Enforcement Governtment Use Only" and the other side of the mag well "Restricted". Today I saw one of those models on gunbroker and the guy wants $2500 for it :horror(with letter of authenticity). People go crazy over those stamps.

Oh and if nash scored an HK45c-Nice!, I have the full size hk45 and I love that pistol..

:horror yeah, I really wished I bought the LE stamped one but I already bought my DDM4. I think it was $800-$900 at a LGS:monkey2 But that was years ago

There was a group buy on HKpro, I was gonna go for it too but didn't. It would have been an impulse buy but it was a great deal. I already got the full-size HK45 and HK45ct

Congrats man, totally missed this post with all the back and forth stuff going on. Let's us know how it shoots.

Thanks man! I still need to field strip and frog lube it along with the VEPR 12

Anyone know an online site that has 25 round magazines for the H&K MP5 .22LR in-stock?

I am in Arizona on vacation right now and was hoping to pick a few up, but every gun shop in Flagstaff tells me that it is on back order. I was also told that Uramex is the only brand that will fit. HKparts is the only place I can find them in-stock for a whopping $50.

My local gun stores are either pulling their stock... Or selling out like mad!!! I was eyeing a solcom 16 that was available for 3 weeks.. I returned a day later and all rifles were gone. Oh we'll.

:hi5:

How much do mags run for that baby?

:hi5:

Standard mags came with 15 rounders, I had to get it shipped without the mags because state law in HI is 10rds. I purchased the baby desert eagle that is made for the PPQ at midwayUSA for I think $25 each and it is made by the same company that makes it for the PPQ, so reliability is still there. I think OEM mags cost around $50 each

Never heard of the PPQ. Looks like Walther's answer to the HK P30.

SnakeDoc

It's the updated version of the P99. This one is really kept a secret and under promoted. Check out the reviews from all over the sites.

Cost me under $500 shipped with out the mags, 100% German ingenuity just imported by S&W. I read that S&W will no longer be importing the PPQ, don't know if it will effect the price. So the 2013 models will not have S&W stamped on the slide.

Not about firearms but archery. I always wanted a compound bow, I just purchased a Bear Archery Scout Bow for my 6 years old son at sports authority for $20, there is a 30% off sale. I'm wanting a cross bow. Any suggestions? Not for hunting just for target shooting.

Got my Scar 17 mags in the mail today. Seeing the prices surging online I'm so glad that I locked them down a few weeks ago for $29 each. Anyone else looking for some look at Molon Labe Industries because they have their new Polymer SCAR mags going on sale tomorrow.

Got my Scar 17 mags in the mail today. Seeing the prices surging online I'm so glad that I locked them down a few weeks ago for $29 each. Anyone else looking for some look at Molon Labe Industries because they have their new Polymer SCAR mags going on sale tomorrow.

My local gs has a ton of the polymer mags for the scar 17s, $40 a pop though. I have 5 and they work great.

Nice. I ordered one of the Molon Mabe magazines just to see how it holds up. Otherwise I'm just gonna stick with the 5 FN for now, and slowly accrue 1 or 2 each paycheck depending on if I can still get them for $29 each.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

My local gun stores are either pulling their stock... Or selling out like mad!!! I was eyeing a solcom 16 that was available for 3 weeks.. I returned a day later and all rifles were gone. Oh we'll.

because of whats going on and how everyone is buying up assault rifles some gun shops are pulling their stock and waiting for prices to go up talk about taking advantage while they can :mad:...

nice! finally an alternative. unfortunately, i can't get them. :(

Back