Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A seller on gunbroker I contacted Tuesday morning (before I bought mine) had the Colt le6920 listed as a buy it now for $1199 (has a few in stock). That same seller has that rifle now listed at $2099.98..thats just plain disgusting :monkey4 :yuck

I got 2 pmag's in today and 2 more coming for Christmas. I grabbed them right before retailers and ebay exploded on prices.

I want to buy another rifle while I can but just picked up a badass little Ruger SP101 in 22. I've been waiting a year for that gun to show up.

I think if there's any new bans it probably won't go into effect until 2014, but who knows. Usually these things don't apply immediately and there are always court challenges and stuff that takes up time so hopefully inventory will be around for a while. But I'm not taking any chances!!!

Called my local gs and they recognized me and set aside 2 pmags for me. $22.95 per mag, now just need more ammo....much more ammo.

Even the pmags are at insane prices right now! Lucky you got them while you did :rock

They have gone through the roof. Magpul released a statement about it. I also got them off ebay and the next day it looked like ebay had removed all sales of them!

Called my local gs and they recognized me and set aside 2 pmags for me. $22.95 per mag, now just need more ammo....much more ammo.

Yeah, it's good to be involved with the local community. My shop always helps me out and they take care of their loyal customers. That's a solid price. My shop can't carry them though because CA sucks.

Yeah, it's good to be involved with the local community. My shop always helps me out and they take care of their loyal customers. That's a solid price. My shop can't carry them though because CA sucks.

Yeah it's great being on a first name basis with yours local gs owners/staff. I've been told I'll be one of the first to know when 5.56 stock gets resupplied.

I asked my wife sister husband (bro in-law) if he can hook me up with some military issued mags. I only have a couple when I was in the military. He said he'll just give it to me when I offered him I'll pay. He's got 6 he's giving me because he ain't got no use for it. :rock

My favorite gun I own is my smith 629. I love the gun and I love shooting it. But it's a bit pricey to run ammo through it so I was debating buying a cheap 22 just to plink with. At first I was going to buy a ruger sr22 but since 22 ammo is so crappy and dirty I've seen them jam and I think a revolver might be a better option. Cheaper too. I just don't have a budget for a gun right now. But anyways I was debating picking up a heritage arms sa revolver and was wondering if anyone had an opinion or experience with them. Or any decent/cheap priced sa revolver really. I was looking at heritage just because they're made in the us. I did a lil research on the heritage guns and people seem to like 'em. And for the price I was thinking what the hell?
Let me know guys, I come here and read the comments often just looking for advice.

Anyone runs tapco magazine in their AR? Comments?

This doesn't exactly answer what you're asking, but I have several of their AK magazines that have never given me any problems.

~~Has anyone else's family members jumped on the gun control band wagon yet?? I just got to my parent's house last night, and of course my mom is ready to protest in the streets about how we need to stop selling military style weapons to civilians. :slap
As a mental health counselor, veteran, and firearms enthusiast it took every fiber in my existence to stop from pistol whipping some sense into her.

Back