Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, yeah. I know this is the gun collecting thread, but does anyone know anything about knives. I have a Case Devil's Brigade knife from 1992. There were only 3000 made. It's in decent shape with the box and everything. It came from an actual Devil's Brigade member. I'm curious about how much it's worth?

The 9mm and 45ACP didn't go up, the craze is for AR and AK ammos. The HD in 9mm for gold dots is still $25 for box of 50, they been out of stock for a while in 45s. OGC doesn't give quotes over the phone, I haven't been in there for a while, hate the parking.

Anyone preordered from midwayUSA before? I ordered 6 magpul magazines (four 30rds and two 20rds) and it states back instock 1/29/13. Hoping that magpul gave them that estimate

they may not ship to hawaii. ive tried ordering 20 and 30 rd pmags online before and even direct from laruetactical to match my OBR color and they end up canceling my order.

My family has actually moved in the opposite direction over the last few years. We never had guns when I was growing up and it wasn't until I started to get into them and taking my parents to the range that they've totally come around. Some of their friends and other family members are on the bandwagon as well, so it's pretty cool. I don't think people understand that shooting can be a real good time together.

Same here. The only firearm we currently have in the house is a High Standard .22 9-shot revolver, which I consider a weak deterrent at best, even though I am proficient with the weapon. Last night my wife told me that we had to "stop pi$$ing money away on collectibles," and exercise our Second Amendment rights. After I picked up my jaw, we decided on getting a 12-guage Mossberg pump for starters.

Any recommendations/thoughts from the seasoned shooters here would be appreciated. This purchase is for home defense only.

they may not ship to hawaii. ive tried ordering 20 and 30 rd pmags online before and even direct from laruetactical to match my OBR color and they end up canceling my order.

I ordered pmags from HKparts before without problems, I also ordered some 30rds mags for my AK from another site too. I know some people won't ship even tho its legal. Hope midway is not like that.

Same here. The only firearm we currently have in the house is a High Standard .22 9-shot revolver, which I consider a weak deterrent at best, even though I am proficient with the weapon. Last night my wife told me that we had to "stop pi$$ing money away on collectibles," and exercise our Second Amendment rights. After I picked up my jaw, we decided on getting a 12-guage Mossberg pump for starters.

Any recommendations/thoughts from the seasoned shooters here would be appreciated. This purchase is for home defense only.

:rock that's awesome of her. That 12 gauge pump is perfect for starters. Do you live in a house, apartment? Just remember things can penetrate through dry walls, etc so you gotta think about your surroundings.

well, i had an interesting conversation with my dad about gun control. lol. man, talk about mudslinging. my own dad!

it was good though to get both our opinions out in the open. i just know that this will always be a controversial topic but in the end i am still his son and he will always be my dad. :)

yo dark, how much are glock 19 mags going for at SEC or anywhere else? I need to pick up a few more of those, only have the 2 that came with the gun. I think i need USP 45 mags too but i may have them stashed, not sure.

oh yeah, i ended up passing on the HK45c fde as well. has some other financial obligations at the time and had my eye on another rifle.

yo dark, how much are glock 19 mags going for at SEC or anywhere else? I need to pick up a few more of those, only have the 2 that came with the gun. I think i need USP 45 mags too but i may have them stashed, not sure.

oh yeah, i ended up passing on the HK45c fde as well. has some other financial obligations at the time and had my eye on another rifle.

Your 19 only came with 2 mags? Is it a gen 4? Cause they are supposed to come with 3. I've added a handful of 19 mags to what I have but also a lot of 17 mags for the extra firepower. I only have 2 of the mega mags though :(

I passed on a shotty for home defense and went the ruger GP 100 .357 mag route. Great gun, I highly recommend it. Only draw back is you can't put a light on a revolver.

Your 19 only came with 2 mags? Is it a gen 4? Cause they are supposed to come with 3. I've added a handful of 19 mags to what I have but also a lot of 17 mags for the extra firepower. I only have 2 of the mega mags though :(

yeah its a gen 4 and came with 2 mags. in hawaii the mags have to be 10 rounders, the 3 that are supposed to come with the gen 4s are more than that right?

They got the bulk mags so they don't come in the blister pack for $25 each. Both my G17 and 19 came with three 10rds mags, why did yours come with only 2?

I didn't like the HKpro stamped on the slide, plus I got a VEPR 12 and PPQ instead.

I passed on a shotty for home defense and went the ruger GP 100 .357 mag route. Great gun, I highly recommend it. Only draw back is you can't put a light on a revolver.

:goodpost:Great wheel shooter

Just picked up a Bushmaster Carbon 15 Flat top. Also ordered a Tapco Intrafuse tactical stock system for my SKS.

Haven't got to the range with it yet but I can't wait to put a few down range.

Great gun. One of the best revolvers you can buy. I shoot more accurate with it than my 9mm even with hot loads. Great purchase man. My home defense weapon is a mossberg 500 with a hogue pistol grip. Another gun I love taking to the range.

Back