Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous of you guys who can still actually buy rifles. The shelves around here are barren.

I did find a decent deal on a Colt AR from someone local but he sold it out from under me yesterday before I could meet up with him.

I'm jealous of you guys who can still actually buy rifles. The shelves around here are barren.

I did find a decent deal on a Colt AR from someone local but he sold it out from under me yesterday before I could meet up with him.

That suck man! Shelves here are pretty empty, my lgs says they have thousands of AR's on order though.....well see.

I went straight to my lgs as soon as all of this banning talk started. I had been planning on picking one up but accelerated my purchase due to all of what's transpired these last few days.

I watched 3 rifles go out the door before I even got to the counter! So I knew it was gonna have to be right then or place an order and wait forever.

Went into a LGS I visit every once and a while just to check out prices on things and holy **** a AR I bought a year or so ago is now selling for more than X3 times what I paid for it this is getting ridiculous......

At this point I'd be ecstatic with paying retail. The Colt AR's listed locally are all $2000-$2500.

I'm glad I bought my arsenal slr 107F and VEPR 12 before all this, I just purchased 2 Poland AK47 30rds magazine with bolt hold open last week for only $20 each, damn I wish I purchased more. Gotta love the bayonet with wire cutter :lol
C378C25D-E580-4BD7-891A-A41585E3D860-7179-000005E3BFD70239.jpg

AFA60C86-1ECC-4B3E-9578-1090E3AB48DF-7179-000005E3CD0A5645.jpg

They got the bulk mags so they don't come in the blister pack for $25 each. Both my G17 and 19 came with three 10rds mags, why did yours come with only 2?

I didn't like the HKpro stamped on the slide, plus I got a VEPR 12 and PPQ instead.

yeah that HKpro is what turned me off big time about it. so cheesy and lame.

Im really not sure why my G19 gen 4 only came with 2 10rd mags. it was from OGC and the FDE version...whatever, it is what it is.

Are the Arsenal Ak47s still reasonably priced at our LGS? i really want one soon.

I find it funny that by a certain leader opening his trap about control, he has single handedly put 100's of thousands of weapons out to the public. :rotfl

What will everyone do if they go as far as to say owning a certain weapon is a federal offense though? I'm not turning mine in. :dunno

I find it funny that by a certain leader opening his trap about control, he has single handedly put 100's of thousands of weapons out to the public. :rotfl

What will everyone do if they go as far as to say owning a certain weapon is a federal offense though? I'm not turning mine in. :dunno

It will turn into a blood bath if they ever try to take weapons away. I'll never turn mine over I can tell you that.

It will turn into a blood bath if they ever try to take weapons away. I'll never turn mine over I can tell you that.

I don't believe they will go door to door. I'm just curious what people will do if they try to pass a law making certain weapons illegal regardless of how they were obtained?

I don't believe they will go door to door. I'm just curious what people will do if they try to pass a law making certain weapons illegal regardless of how they were obtained?

i agree. door to door confiscation wouldn't happen on a large scale. you would have to involve SWAT teams for those who won't comply. in any case, there are already lots of unregistered "assault weapons" from the last AWB that are kept away from daylight. lots of speculation right now.

Ignorance is bliss in my case. What purpose is there in the general public owning a gun?
Seems all the nuts shoot themselves after the carnage they inflict, and nobody who owns a gun protects or intervenes.

Im actually quite disturbed with some of the arsenal you guys have aquired.
Isnt the purpose of a gun to kill? Why else would you have one?

Before some people get on the old defensive with me, its an open message board...so...educate me. Oh and Merry Christmas to Yall!

Ignorance is bliss in my case. What purpose is there in the general public owning a gun?
Seems all the nuts shoot themselves after the carnage they inflict, and nobody who owns a gun protects or intervenes.

Im actually quite disturbed with some of the arsenal you guys have aquired.
Isnt the purpose of a gun to kill? Why else would you have one?

Before some people get on the old defensive with me, its an open message board...so...educate me. Oh and Merry Christmas to Yall!

I target shoot..its fun...everything doesn't have to have a direct purpose. I also use as home protection. If you go on the basis that you don't need them...then ban every car that goes over the speed limit. Ban alcohol, you don't need it..but its fun...and causes more deaths than guns do.

I won't get into a full scale confrontation just to keep a rifle. My life ain't worth the hassle. Will I protest, sure. I think any small caliber weapon should be legal. Anything that can't be used for hunting is ok in my book for regulation. Just my opinion.

The reason for having a gun is because I can't carry a policeman on my hip. The purpose for firing a gun is to kill...or target shoot!

Back