Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I target shoot..its fun...everything doesn't have to have a direct purpose. I also use as home protection. If you go on the basis that you don't need them...then ban every car that goes over the speed limit. Ban alcohol, you don't need it..but its fun...and causes more deaths than guns do.

Target shooting is fun i participate myself now n again clay pigeon to be precise, though i don't own a gun personally.
We need cars...to commute.

yeah that HKpro is what turned me off big time about it. so cheesy and lame.

Im really not sure why my G19 gen 4 only came with 2 10rd mags. it was from OGC and the FDE version...whatever, it is what it is.

Are the Arsenal Ak47s still reasonably priced at our LGS? i really want one soon.

I would recommend picking some up even tho it's just 10 rounds because online is even raising their prices for 10 rounders and even back ordered.

I picked up the SLR pre election, and I heard most LGS is sold out of AR and AK, if not they hiked the price way too much like that $5k SCAR.

Check out this video where people had to turn in their guns
[ame]https://youtu.be/p8RDWltHxRc[/ame]

I would recommend picking some up even tho it's just 10 rounds because online is even raising their prices for 10 rounders and even back ordered.

I picked up the SLR pre election, and I heard most LGS is sold out of AR and AK, if not they hiked the price way too much like that $5k SCAR.

Check out this video where people had to turn in their guns
https://youtu.be/p8RDWltHxRc

Good video. :lecture

you obviously fall into the "general public" line a view and dont participate enough as an american as you should. Of coarse you didnt look into the shooting in the mall a week earlier when an ARMED citizen became a HERO and shot the scum that killed innocent people. You know that guy that made us gun owners look bad. Like I said A damn HERO he is to me for saving who knows how many lives. But then again if you watch our saturated NEWs about how GUNS=BAD you will never really see the light. Every day there is Hero that does not make the news as he has to use his weapons to save a life. That HERO was concealed carrying a weapon and killed the POS. There are MILLIONS of gun owners that abide by the law because we love america. I just want to be protected in case I am in Danger. Other than that you would never know I have a weapon on me at all times.

Another thing is this damn BAN they are trying. Well then I am officially banning Water because all of these people drowning everyday. O and while I am at it, FIRE too. WAY to many deaths by fire. You see what I am saying?

I would recommend starting another thread for debate on people's right to bear arms and leave this one for general gun discussion. That way when the other thread inevitably goes south and gets closed this one will remain open for those of us who like to discuss various guns.

I would recommend starting another thread for debate on people's right to bear arms and leave this one for general gun discussion. That way when the other thread inevitably goes south and gets closed this one will remain open for those of us who like to discuss various guns.

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

:exactly: I think the anti gunners wants this to be locked. Right now I'm biting my tongue

I guess the irony that you live in a gun free country is lost on you :dunno

There is no country in the world that is gun free, well maybe some little Pacific island, but to have such lenient controls on gun ownership in lets be honest not the safest country in the world, boggles the mind well it does mine.

Hey I dont want to get on any of your nerves you might shoot me, lol
Thank God im 5000 miles away. Your gonna need one hell of a rifle. Lol

No worries about geting shot, ammo is expensive and best not wasted on trolls

There is no country in the world that is gun free, well maybe some little Pacific island, but to have such lenient controls on gun ownership in lets be honest not the safest country in the world, boggles the mind well it does mine.

Statistic shows crime increased after Australia had turned in their guns. I'm on a Pacific Island, shows how much you know.

No worries about geting shot, ammo is expensive and best not wasted on trolls

:rotfl :exactly:

Back