Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no country in the world that is gun free, well maybe some little Pacific island, but to have such lenient controls on gun ownership in lets be honest not the safest country in the world, boggles the mind well it does mine.

I'm sure a lot of things boggle your mine :lol

Ok this could run and run, You have your point of view I have mine. As I said in my first post you gun nuts are very touchy and I think I proved my point. Have A Merry Christmas.

Ok this could run and run, You have your point of view I have mine. As I said in my first post you gun nuts are very touchy and I think I proved my point. Have A Merry Christmas.

tell you what, if you can find away to remove every gun from every person, so it is impossible for non law abiding citizens to get their hands on one I will support you. Until you find a way to accomplish that, I will continue to make sure my family is well protected from others that may wish to do them ill.

tell you what, if you can find away to remove every gun from every person, so it is impossible for non law abiding citizens to get their hands on one I will support you. Until you find a way to accomplish that, I will continue to make sure my family is well protected from others that may wish to do them ill.

:goodpost:

I would recommend starting another thread for debate on people's right to bear arms and leave this one for general gun discussion. That way when the other thread inevitably goes south and gets closed this one will remain open for those of us who like to discuss various guns.

I just don't get into it with anyone about this issue. Why I don't sell anymore I still have my FFL (I have to with what I have). I have seen it all before and I will see it all again. If you really want to see something. Let some group find out what you are bring into the US to sell in a US store. Made and Paid for by the US, Left behind in a war/bug out, pickup by the emery, and then resold to the same people that paid for the ammo in the 1st place. Now that's fun. You have no idea how much ammo the US has left behind is a war that end in the 70s.

Just smile at them, give them a kiss and walk away. It does little good to get into it with them. Let's face it. We have a weapon and they have there mouth.

Hey I dont want to get on any of your nerves you might shoot me, lol
Thank God im 5000 miles away. Your gonna need one hell of a rifle. Lol

Your just 4998.7 miles a little to far. But on a clear and non windy day your still 4998.5/4 miles away. Your cool. :peace

I would probably end up blowing my own hand off if I did that. :panic:

I can't say I ever heard of this happening. But back in 92 a week before a match. I did not reset the power. I made a hot 9mm load. Took down 6 Steel Targets (Hostler out and back) in under 10 sec. But crack the slide off my Star 9. Good thing I have 11 more.

Make it, the cost of doing your own loads is way cheaper.

I reloaded my own Ammo years ago but in recent years had to stop due to buying primers in bulk for a descent price/ even finding them in the first place isnt worth my time. But if you have the time and resources available for a low price it is the way to go. And as far as bad rounds being made by hand I never had a problem except when I tried making 12 gauge shells for a banelli I used to own they wouldnt feed semi auto worth a **** but that was my fault for cheap shells and old powder.

I would recommend picking some up even tho it's just 10 rounds because online is even raising their prices for 10 rounders and even back ordered.

I picked up the SLR pre election, and I heard most LGS is sold out of AR and AK, if not they hiked the price way too much like that $5k SCAR.

Check out this video where people had to turn in their guns
https://youtu.be/p8RDWltHxRc

Thanks for posting that vid. These are the real world results that the gun grabbers never talk about.

Also, got to take the new rifle out for some shooting with my buddy, his brother and his oldest boy. That was pretty awesome. We spent 2 hours shooting a bunch of different guns at different targets. The best was the "rolling basketball shot" where we rolled it down our lane and took turns emptying a mag on it. This range was pretty crazy though, it was like a ravine with people setting up at different zones and shooting up against the hills. We went off roading to get there. And this was in California. It was the sort of place I only imagined existing in Texas.

Those are everywhere around the country some legal.....some not so legal. I currently target on state land that WA designated for shooting for free because my only other option is go to either of the 2 local ranges that charge 50-80 a day or some astronomical fee for a year because they decided to build indoor ranges.

Back