Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my gun collection:

Ok 1.6 gun collection:lol

gunrack1_zpsd1c439a1.jpg
gunrack2_zps10f4d98d.jpg

Got a call from my lgs today telling me they got some AR's in stock and come to find out they want about $850 more then the usual retail for these guns.....unreal! :(

Got a call from my lgs today telling me they got some AR's in stock and come to find out they want about $850 more then the usual retail for these guns.....unreal! :(

850$.....more than retail..... Should of just bought another rifle and an extra upper plus that glock 26 I wanted 2 years ago. I coulda sold them for 2X what I would of paid for them.

I own an AK47. I keep it basic, reliable, & simple.

:goodpost: Pictures please :)

Are both available? You should probably just pick up whichever you find first imo. You're not really going to make a bad decision either way.

My next pistol will be a sig 226 in 9 or a HK P30 in 9. But I got rifle fever right now.

Don't bash me, but if you're looking for a 9mm pistol did you think about a glock?

So after waiting for over a year for the FNX 45 tactical I went in to the store today and fell in love with the HK 45. I now own my first gun.

:clap good choice, how much are they running for now?

:monkey2 sad, it's nation wide. Ammos, mags and anything that looks scary. My state is limited to 10rds mags for hand gun and even ebay has glock 17/19 magazines ending at ridiculous prices. Even reputable online shops are either sold out or back ordered. Glad I found some for $25 each before it dries up.

I went ahead and jumped on a Group Buy for an IWI Tavor. The first shipment should be arriving in April. Hopefully sooner!!! I'm going wit the basic 16.5" in FDE.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice! I was tempted to purchase a FN FS2000 at my LGS which was well below $2k. Can you send me the link too for that group buy :wink1:

pls send me a link too. just curious here to see how much you guys are getting it for. any cali members getting one converted? :)

any word on the Beretta ARX160?

So after waiting for over a year for the FNX 45 tactical I went in to the store today and fell in love with the HK 45. I now own my first gun.

That's a pretty badass gun. My buddy just traded in his Kimber for one. That's a huge ballsy move for a first gun. Mad props.:clap:clap:clap

For anyone worried about price gouging, here is the reason why: Feinstein has released a summary of her bill. This is the tip of the iceberg. Buy NOW!!!!!!!!

Feinstein said:
Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

Feinstein office source

Right there, this is what they're coming after. Even grandfathered guns are going to be under assault. This is no joke people.

It states it protects grandfathered owners who legally owns it before the enactment, :pray: it doesn't happen. It is hurting everyone because the ones who already owns a assault rifle can't get any mags higher than 10rds or even think of the difficulty of getting spare/repair parts, etc.

It states it protects grandfathered owners who legally owns it before the enactment, :pray: it doesn't happen. It is hurting everyone because the ones who already owns a assault rifle can't get any mags higher than 10rds or even think of the difficulty of getting spare/repair parts, etc.

Are replacement parts like buffer tubes and bolt assembly's for AR and other weapons targeted going to be affected I figured they would of been safe from this?

But I can see why they would want to try and take those down to. Guess I am going to have to stock up on parts to :(

Can you send me the link too for that group buy :wink1:

pls send me a link too. just curious here to see how much you guys are getting it for. any cali members getting one converted? :

PM sent. I'm not sure about Cali conversions yet, and I think it was mentioned that they are waiting final information from the IWI representative at the Shot Show next month. Basically, IWI is going to have definitive information for their release at the show. I like the Group Buy because once they get the deposit the order is placed, and we're guaranteed a low numbered rifle.

For anyone worried about price gouging, here is the reason why: Feinstein has released a summary of her bill. This is the tip of the iceberg. Buy NOW!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Feinstein
Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

Right there, this is what they're coming after. Even grandfathered guns are going to be under assault. This is no joke people.

This whole thing is turning into a huge clusterfu*k!
What irkes me the most about this BS is both Feinstein and Boxer have concealed carry permits!
Only the rich elitests can arm themselves!? Bull*****

gunsmakeuslesssafe-600x357.png

Back