Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually Adventure Outdoors. I'd like to find something closer though and something outdoors as well. I was there today and every round this guy shot ejected and hit me on the head or foot or arm or landed on the table. It was ridiculous. That can't be normal.

was at an outdoor place a month or so ago and I was kind enough to make room for a guy waiting to sit next to me on my left. His AR kept ejecting rounds and hitting me in the face, he thought it was hilarious. I just shook my head and picked up my stuff and left. Nothing like trying to help a guy out :dunno

was at an outdoor place a month or so ago and I was kind enough to make room for a guy waiting to sit next to me on my left. His AR kept ejecting rounds and hitting me in the face, he thought it was hilarious. I just shook my head and picked up my stuff and left. Nothing like trying to help a guy out :dunno

What a tool. I felt bad about mine hitting the person next to me so I started using a brass catcher. I hate it but it's better than apologizing after ever mag change.

I just assume getting hit with brass is part of the deal at my outdoor range, but I do try to show a little lane courtesy. It's pretty annoying but what's worse was the dude who showed up with his S&W 500 and started shooting it right next to me without any warning. And this was on a little 15yd line. The shockwave that thing set off was incredible and it damn near blew my ears off.

Usually Adventure Outdoors. I'd like to find something closer though and something outdoors as well. I was there today and every round this guy shot ejected and hit me on the head or foot or arm or landed on the table. It was ridiculous. That can't be normal.

I'd ask him to stand closer to the divider, spit has a better chance of hitting that and not arcing over the top at you. It's only polite.

I'm pretty sure the glock gen 4's are known for having some problems and ejection problems were the main thing (If I recall). I wonder if they replaced "fixed" the ejection spring with something out of the norm?

I have owned a Gen 4 G17 and G22 since they came out and had 0 malfunctions. People that usually have ejection problems with Glocks shoot limp-wristed. :lecture

I have owned a Gen 4 G17 and G22 since they came out and had 0 malfunctions. People that usually have ejection problems with Glocks shoot limp-wristed. :lecture

This isn't true. There's enough information on Glock Forums and other forums that prove that there is in fact a malfunction problem with first batches of Gen 4 and later Gen 3 Glocks. So much that Glock reissued new Ejectors and Recoil Springs to resolve the issue. Not everyone experienced these issues, but enough people did to warrant sending their firearms back to Glock multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

spoken like a true glock fanboy.

just because YOU have had no problems with yours doesnt mean that the thousands that do are shooting limp wristed with perfect glocks. stop being ignorant and blind.

spoken like a true glock fanboy.

just because YOU have had no problems with yours doesnt mean that the thousands that do are shooting limp wristed with perfect glocks. stop being ignorant and blind.

Has nothing to do with being a fanboy or whatever you want to call it. I own many pistols as I listed previously in this thread including HKs(my preference), Berettas, Sigs, Rugers, and Walthers. And it has nothing to do with ignorance as I have attended many range qualifications and active shooter classes. If you read my thread, it says "usually" not all the time as there are always exceptions to the rule. I have seen many in classes have issues due to not keeping their wrists stiff. Don't be so quick to judge before you read into what is said. :wink1:

FNX 9 or PPQ 9? Which would you choose if you we're going to carry one?

Best way to answer that is to go to a local range(if you have one that rents pistols) to see which you prefer. Everyone has different tastes in weapons. Then I would check the price and availability of magazines and holsters. :)

Picked up a new Glock 23 today. Surprisingly they also had a bunch of mags. I only bought one extra. A 15 rounder. Maybe I should've bought more.

4702D6CC-41A4-4C21-AE4A-7E43B5C6237C-119-00000001FD240404.jpg

$580 before tax and the $5 BG check. Mags were $30 each. Which didn't seem terrible. I usually pay $25 at gun shows. Course that was a few months ago.

Back