Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I just bought some accessories from them and have some other wants but they are sold out right now.

Any female pictures you care to share? Jk, I wish I had the talent like yours.

They said they sold out of all their mags in 2 days.

Well, here was my Christmas card this year...
QCON-Xmas-2012-b-L.jpg

Those are cool shots. Love the helmets too!

Thanks!

So anyone else here collect knives? Got any recommendations. Right now I have a few a wilson combat and nighthawk customs as my top blades and have several low cost EDC blades.

So anyone else here collect knives? Got any recommendations. Right now I have a few a wilson combat and nighthawk customs as my top blades and have several low cost EDC blades.

Kind of sorta, but not really. I have an Emerson CQC 7, Super CQ7, and a CQC 8 that I rotate carry everyday. I also have a bunch of various Gerber and SOG knives strewn about.

My next "planned" knife purchase is an Emerson Mini-Roadhouse. Followed by a Zu Bladworx Centurion MK2 that is hopefully coming this summer. I'm optimistic that my order for an RMJ Tactical Kestrel Tomahawk will be completed and in my hands by my birthday (April).

I'm interested in picking up a Strider SMG one day just to see what the fuss is all about.

I know I've seen some guys on here post their Viper scopes in here in the past. Does anybody know if they offer any military and/or law enforcement discounts?? I'm thinking about getting a 1-6x scope with my tax refund, and it's still going back and forth between the Vortex and the GRSC. Reviews for both are awesome, but the deciding factor will be which ever I can get a better deal on.

Here is my newest addition, a Sig :panic: just picked this up a few days ago :yess: :rock

Sig P229 Enhanced Elite .40S&W with insight xti procyon
DSC_0367_zps7daa7fcb-1_zps376f283c.jpg

Heres my HK45 with the surefire x300 ultra
DSC_0369_zps2229d07a-1_zpsa00b00b7.jpg

Last edited:
I heard about the magwell but never did look into it. What's the pros about them?

- easier loading of mags without taking your eye off the target in competitive shooting.
- the added weight also helps to absorb recoil

i want to buy another set for my Glock 19.

just saw that HK will be producing HK45 Tactical models in 3 different frame colors. :rock

Back