Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$580 before tax and the $5 BG check. Mags were $30 each. Which didn't seem terrible. I usually pay $25 at gun shows. Course that was a few months ago.

Same price here then, but mags is still $25 but limits 10rds per state law. I would pay $30 for a 15rd mag.

Site below usually has magazine for all types of weapons including Glock which usually sell for 19.99 when they have a sale. If you sign up for their emails, they will send you sale updates regularly.

https://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Yeah, I bought 3 of the g17 mags last week and 4 of the 40rds AK mags

The g22 mags are in stock at my LGS

Is anybody running a glock with a red dot? I've been seeing these lately and all I hear is good stuff. Just wondering.

PPQ has been discontinued..

new model is PPQ M2.

https://www.waltherarms.com/products/handguns/ppq-m2/

location of the mag release button has changed. something to consider.

i have the PPQ 9mm. great trigger! you should shoot one. highly recommended here.

I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I actually like the old mag release more than what they've switched to. It's like my HK. Did they change anything else? Any thoughts on carrying a gun like the PPQ in terms of safety?

Edit: Is this the update that removes the Smith and Wesson branding on the side?

PPQ has been discontinued..

new model is PPQ M2.

https://www.waltherarms.com/products/handguns/ppq-m2/

location of the mag release button has changed. something to consider.

i have the PPQ 9mm. great trigger! you should shoot one. highly recommended here.

I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I actually like the old mag release more than what they've switched to. It's like my HK. Did they change anything else? Any thoughts on carrying a gun like the PPQ in terms of safety?

Edit: Is this the update that removes the Smith and Wesson branding on the side?

Wonder if the PPQ will be more highly sought after with the S&W branded on the slide and the German style mag release which I also like myself.

correct, no S&W branding on it.

i still prefer the thumb style mag release. however, i do like the mag release on my HK USP 45. it seems easier to release versus the PPQ's. maybe it's because i swapped to the largest backstrap.

i want the 5" barrel one!

2796091-l.png

Any thoughts on carrying a gun like the PPQ in terms of safety?

i'm sure it's just a matter of training but i personally wouldn't carry one in the chamber of any striker fire pistol without any manual safeties. that's just me though.

i had a Springfield EMP that was ideal for carry but i sold it. :slap

the only guns i have that i would trust myself to carry "condition one" is my HK USP 45 and 1911. cocked and locked.

correct, no S&W branding on it.

i still prefer the thumb style mag release. however, i do like the mag release on my HK USP 45. it seems easier to release versus the PPQ's. maybe it's because i swapped to the largest backstrap.

i want the 5" barrel one!

2796091-l.png

Reminds me of my P30 long slide. Very nice looking pistol there. Will have to go test one out. :lol

I'd really like to get a Glock 19 in the FDE, but I can't stomach the price on it when I can get a standard one for a lot less with the MIL dealer pricing. Heck I'd even trade mine outright for a FDE if I could find someone willing to do it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Reminds me of my P30 long slide. Very nice looking pistol there. Will have to go test one out. :lol

That's why I'm interested in it. It's like the p30 without the price. I'm not familiar with striker fired pistols and I admit that I'm more concerned about carrying one as opposed to a hammer, but the reviews this thing is getting has me really curious.

I'd really like to get a Glock 19 in the FDE, but I can't stomach the price on it when I can get a standard one for a lot less with the MIL dealer pricing. Heck I'd even trade mine outright for a FDE if I could find someone willing to do it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I know how you feel. How about a G23 since its the same frame as the G19, and if you want another 9mm hand gun get the conversion barrel.

Or get a G22 since you already own the compact model.

Anyone from NJ and would want to go out to a range on the19th? It's the Saturday after my birthday and 2nd amendment day where were all suppose to go out and support our local shops and ranges. I'd love to go out and show my support. Anyone from NJ here? Or even PA?

Have you checked local inventory?!? We've supported them a whole lot! They don't need a day to get our money, they already got it!

I miss spoke. It's about supporting the local ranges and shops but its more about exercising your 2nd amendment rights. You don't have to go out and buy a new firearm or anything. Go out and fire off a couple rounds. They're doing this basically to show Obama you can't tread on us. It's a few days before the inauguration. I'm just gonna go out and have some fun.

Hey everyone,

This is somewhat gun related... Here's a Boba Fett inspired paint job I did on a Crye Precision Airframe helmet for a charity auction that Crye is having at the SHOT Show in Vegas next week. It'll be on display in their booth Tuesday and Wednesday before it get's to go home to a new owner. This is helmet number 002. The first one I did went to a SWAT Sergeant who uses it on duty (but under a multicam cover, unfortunately).

Crye-Fett-Crye-v2-L.jpg

This is V1
FC1C0739a-L.jpg

And here are some gun shots I took for Tango Down. ;)
FC1C3254f-L.jpg

FC1C2822c-L.jpg

:clap that's cool

Hey everyone,

This is somewhat gun related... Here's a Boba Fett inspired paint job I did on a Crye Precision Airframe helmet for a charity auction that Crye is having at the SHOT Show in Vegas next week. It'll be on display in their booth Tuesday and Wednesday before it get's to go home to a new owner. This is helmet number 002. The first one I did went to a SWAT Sergeant who uses it on duty (but under a multicam cover, unfortunately).

Crye-Fett-Crye-v2-L.jpg

This is V1
FC1C0739a-L.jpg

And here are some gun shots I took for Tango Down. ;)
FC1C3254f-L.jpg

FC1C2822c-L.jpg

Back