Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know the deal on 5.7 x 28 ammo? I found a decent deal on a Five-Seven but I'm a bit nervous about the ammo situation. Seems impossible to find now. I'd assume that might only get worse

Talk to my lgs guy and i'm going in on Monday to order a FNH SLP Mark 1. Not sure if I want the tactical pistol grip or reg version yet though. Glad I got a day to think on it.

Went to my LGS thinking of getting the Glock 22 Gen 4 FDE. Didn't pull the trigger. I like my guns black. I think the hype of the FDE wanted me to want it.

I saw the HK45 colored frames on FB too, I'd rather have the black ones.

After all, I'm not putting a 40s&w in my collection... for now.

Anyone know the deal on 5.7 x 28 ammo? I found a decent deal on a Five-Seven but I'm a bit nervous about the ammo situation. Seems impossible to find now. I'd assume that might only get worse

it's been like this for several months even before recent events.

i rarely take mine out. i've stocked enough to last a long while. it was so plenty a couple of years ago.

changed my mind about a judge or governor. Thinking about getting a 22 plinker. Maybe an M&P 22

Eventually I want a saiga 12. I just really love 12ga shotguns and don't have any semi-autos yet. I'm hoping that prices will eventually get back to normal and that they'll get re-stocked.

Man I walked into Bass Pro yesterday to take the kids to see the dead animals and it was crazy. They were taking numbers in the gun department and the appeared to be sold out of almost everything. :lol

Anyone have a store around them that is selling AR 15 mags at a decent price? I've not been successful in stocking up.

Anyone have a store around them that is selling AR 15 mags at a decent price? I've not been successful in stocking up.

Visiting my dad in Tennessee and we stopped by a local gun store. They had about 50 30 round PMAGS on the shelf. They were priced $39.99 each :cuckoo:

None to be found here. In fact even the high cap pistol mags are all gone around here. I picked up 4 more Glock mags at the only place around here that had them on Saturday.

I ordered the conversion barrel for my G23 so I figured I should grab a few G17 and G19 mags to use with it.

I really can't decide what carry gun I want. I like so many different guns but with a baby on the way I can't allocate so much as to get all of them. I do know a few things for sure. I don't want a sub compact. I don't shoot them well and GA is an open carry state so I'm not worried about printing. I do however want something smaller than my HK45. Here is my short list. Please feel free to give advice and feel free to throw some in the mix. Anything except a Glock. They just aren't made for my hands.

HK p30 9mm
Sig p220 carry .45 acp
Walther PPQ 9 mm
FNX 9 9mm

I really can't decide what carry gun I want. I like so many different guns but with a baby on the way I can't allocate so much as to get all of them. I do know a few things for sure. I don't want a sub compact. I don't shoot them well and GA is an open carry state so I'm not worried about printing. I do however want something smaller than my HK45. Here is my short list. Please feel free to give advice and feel free to throw some in the mix. Anything except a Glock. They just aren't made for my hands.

HK p30 9mm
Sig p220 carry .45 acp
Walther PPQ 9 mm
FNX 9 9mm

have you tried any of the XDm's? Love my 3.8 compact 9mm.

HK p30 9mm
Sig p220 carry .45 acp
Walther PPQ 9 mm
FNX 9 9mm

FNX 9 is a great gun, I love mine. Comes with 3 mags also.

Back