Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 rounds in a compact carry? Wow. I'm looking at the sig P938 to replace my Glock 26 as my carry. I think it holds 7 with the extended mag.

Reported your post. Seriously talk about your guns and keep the other stuff out of this thread.

Is that why no one has talked about the big elephant in the room? We're all in danger of not being able to talk about our guns anymore and it seems like no one here really is too worried. Just wondering.

Gary: is this for real? BoA isn't allowing sales on guns anymore?

Is that why no one has talked about the big elephant in the room? We're all in danger of not being able to talk about our guns anymore and it seems like no one here really is too worried. Just wondering.

Yeah for real dude, guns and ammo blocked, plus Walwart has stopped ordering new stock. If you can't buy them how can you collect them? Anyway just got a warning for that post, sorry if anybody was offended wasn’t trolling.

No it's not real. Only a moron would believe such nonesense. We don't talk about it because we are not permitted by the administration of this board. Politics aren't allowed in the thread or it will be shut down.

That said we are all gun owners in this thread and most of us have the types of weapons in question. It doesn't take a genius to know what all our thoughts are on the matter. So really there is no reason to discuss or debate it here.

No it's not real. Only a moron would believe such nonesense. We don't talk about it because we are not permitted by the administration of this board. Politics aren't allowed in the thread or it will be shut down.

That said we are all gun owners in this thread and most of us have the types of weapons in question. It doesn't take a genius to know what all our thoughts are on the matter. So really there is no reason to discuss or debate it here.

Ok. Number one: There is no real need for name calling. I'm being civil with you and I expect the same respect from you. I've never called anyone any names here.
Number two: I was just wondering why it wasn't even brought up. I know we all own these types of weapons and that is why I asked. I hadn't realized politics discussion would shut this thread down. We're all friends here so relax. You could've said that in a nicer way. But if you want to be a grade A *** clown and throw names around take it else where.

As for the BoA business. Seeing as how they've screwed one gun business out of money because they didn't believe that they should be selling guns. I think it was a valid question.

I agree. It's pertinent to the contents in this thread. If you don't like it you don't have to read it. So far there hasn't been much controversy I here because most of the participants know better.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Ok. Number one: There is no real need for name calling. I'm being civil with you and I expect the same respect from you. I've never called anyone any names here.
Number two: I was just wondering why it wasn't even brought up. I know we all own these types of weapons and that is why I asked. I hadn't realized politics discussion would shut this thread down. We're all friends here so relax. You could've said that in a nicer way. But if you want to be a grade A *** clown and throw names around take it else where.

As for the BoA business. Seeing as how they've screwed one gun business out of money because they didn't believe that they should be selling guns. I think it was a valid question.

I never called you a name. Please go back and re-read my post. :slap:lol

So I guess I'm the moron your refering to then lol, anyway here's my stash.
IMG_2505_zps3b27e979.jpg

I read it twice because I was surprised at it. I took your statement as it was directed at me. Like you were calling me a moron for believing it, and that I didn't know everyone here felt the same way.

Back