Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess I'm the moron your refering to then lol, anyway here's my stash.
IMG_2505_zps3b27e979.jpg

Nice, but Gary please don't tell me you really keep them there.lol

I read it twice because I was surprised at it. I took your statement as it was directed at me. Like you were calling me a moron for believing it, and that I didn't know everyone here felt the same way.

Nope not directed at you at all. It was directed towards people that watched the video and believed it to be true. I can't stand when people post youtube videos without actually researching it. It happens everywhere. Not just here. Ignorance pisses me off. :lol

It's all good. :duff

So I guess I'm the moron your refering to then lol, anyway here's my stash.
IMG_2505_zps3b27e979.jpg

Nice!! Unfortunately I no longer have any firearms. I lost them all in a freak boating accident the other week. We hit some crazy waves, and sure enough all my bait, tackle, and guns went into the Gulf never to be seen again.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Nice!! Unfortunately I no longer have any firearms. I lost them all in a freak boating accident the other week. We hit some crazy waves, and sure enough all my bait, tackle, and guns went into the Gulf never to be seen again.

You were on that boat too?!? Amazing! We have got to get together and talk about it sometime. :horror

Nope not directed at you at all. It was directed towards people that watched the video and believed it to be true. I can't stand when people post youtube videos without actually researching it. It happens everywhere. Not just here. Ignorance pisses me off. :lol

It's all good. :duff

You mean that lady had no idea what she was doing? Because BoA really did freeze a gun shop's funds saying they didn't believe that they should be selling guns.
https://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gw...un-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

Seeing as how we can't talk about politics I'll leave it at that.

That sucks man!! If it was me I would've dove in after it lol. Did you have insurance on it? If you're part of the NRA I think you get insurance to cover it no??

I just realized that I didn't post pics of my collection!! Here is it. It's small, but it WILL grow.
DB4AC8A1-19DA-493B-B578-0A1C16EB6DA5-18062-000010BFF7E17079-1_zps8821219c.jpg

46677AC4-678C-48CC-BFF3-C8508569E526-18062-000010BFDC840505.jpg

The AR is a custom built AR-15

Thanks, but I think this effects everybody in this thread.

It may or it may not. That's not the point. You can talk about your guns all day long but keep anything political out of the thread. That's if you want it to stay open. Its pretty cut and dry.

Aww unlucky :monkey2

I just realized that I didn't post pics of my collection!! Here is it. It's small, but it WILL grow.
DB4AC8A1-19DA-493B-B578-0A1C16EB6DA5-18062-000010BFF7E17079-1_zps8821219c.jpg

46677AC4-678C-48CC-BFF3-C8508569E526-18062-000010BFDC840505.jpg

The AR is a custom built AR-15[/QUOTE]

Nice stash bro:clap

You lost yours too!? What are the odds I lost all mine also.....my story isn't near as good as yours but none the less I lost all my weapons. :(

:wink1:

No it's not real. Only a moron would believe such nonesense. We don't talk about it because we are not permitted by the administration of this board. Politics aren't allowed in the thread or it will be shut down.

That said we are all gun owners in this thread and most of us have the types of weapons in question. It doesn't take a genius to know what all our thoughts are on the matter. So really there is no reason to discuss or debate it here.

:lecture :goodpost:

You were on that boat too?!? Amazing! We have got to get together and talk about it sometime. :horror

Lol. Have you seen the new Colt 1911 they're making for the Marine Corps? They have one on demo at SHOT this week. Beautiful looking gun. I think I'll put a deposit for one if they announce a price and release date for the civilian version.

Lol. Have you seen the new Colt 1911 they're making for the Marine Corps? They have one on demo at SHOT this week. Beautiful looking gun. I think I'll put a deposit for one if they announce a price and release date for the civilian version.

I heard the Marine's were bringing it back (As they should). But I have yet to see one. Let me google it. The M9 may have been cool for Riggs but I would take the 1911 any day. :rock

I heard the Marine's were bringing it back (As they should). But I have yet to see one. Let me google it. The M9 may have been cool for Riggs but I would take the 1911 any day. :rock

Very sexy. Here are my two classics. I have a Remington Rand as well as a Colt. I know the value is up there but I would never sell them. I even have original military issue ammo boxes filled with ammunition. :rock

DSC_0370.jpg

It may or it may not. That's not the point. You can talk about your guns all day long but keep anything political out of the thread. That's if you want it to stay open. Its pretty cut and dry.

Does the "no politics" rule apply to other topics as well? I don't post in many threads so I wouldn't really know. Just curious if it's a forum policy.

Does the "no politics" rule apply to other topics as well? I don't post in many threads so I wouldn't really know. Just curious if it's a forum policy.

Yeah, pretty much. Some posts may get let by because the topic goes by quickly enough within that thread. Problem is guns having them or losing some becomes a major issue that sees toes get stepped on way too easily. So we try to avoid the topics and posts that can get this forum off on the wrong direction. I mean its a forum for collecting toys so we try to avoid these issues for the most part.

Very sexy. Here are my two classics. I have a Remington Rand as well as a Colt. I know the value is up there but I would never sell them. I even have original military issue ammo boxes filled with ammunition. :rock

DSC_0370.jpg

^ sexy pic! :hi5:

It is very important to discuss this. It effects what you are able to collect. Problem happens when those who do not like the subject or opposed ( calling someone a moron), start fights. The fight begins, mods squash the fight with banning threats and the anti crowd has won the day by suppressing the conversation.

I think I may get the FNX 9 now just based on magazine capacity.

Smart move!

It is very important to discuss this. It effects what you are able to collect. Problem happens when those who do not like the subject or opposed ( calling someone a moron), start fights. The fight begins, mods squash the fight with banning threats and the anti crowd has won the day by suppressing the conversation.

Let's keep this civil and focused on our collections. We all know what's up but for reasons I don't know but will respect we don't talk certain topics here.

It may be to you but it's not going to be discussed here. That's the rules.

Let's keep this civil and focused on our collections. We all know what's up but for reasons I don't know but will respect we don't talk certain topics here.

There is nothing up. Lets make that clear right now incase it's difficult to understand. You want to talk about your guns that's fine but understand there are rules and they must be followed. If people want to get into the "issues" some fun owners feel are there I'm sure there are plenty of gun forums they can talk about them on. This is a forum for Collectibles and as such the rules of the forum will be followed. Hope that helps clear up the situation. :duff

Back