Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want 2. I'm hoping I can find a newer model 15. I basically have the civilian m16 a2 colt. I want a more modern and smaller version. Right now they are selling them for double the price in my area. :horror

If I find them at a good price I'll sell you 2 at cost, yeah AR's are high $$$ here too. :(

If I find them at a good price I'll sell you 2 at cost, yeah AR's are high $$$ here too. :(

I could mod my A2 but its a family weapon. I'm not changing a thing. First weapon I ever fired was that rifle and one of those .45's. when I was 8 or 9.

I appreciate the help. :duff

I want a benelli m4 as well. :rock

I gave away about 20 military issue 30rds AR mags to a buddy of mine 2 months ago, I checked the prices on those this morning and was blown away by how much they sale for now...crazy stuff.

40 bucks!!! Screw that! :horror

If my lgs gets some at a reasonable price I'll buy them up and help out whoever wants some.

I need 4 PMags. If you could find them I'd pay you for them!

I gave away about 20 military issue 30rds AR mags to a buddy of mine 2 months ago, I checked the prices on those this morning and was blown away by how much they sale for now...crazy stuff.

I know. AR Mags are expensive these days.

I know. AR Mags are expensive these days.

Right, I'm glad I still a box full of them :yess:

mags_zps484abf8a.jpg

Any sites that has .223 ammo? None around here has any. Thanks for any leads.

it seems supply has pretty much dried up everywhere. i ordered with a co-worker last year on 12/20. it finally arrived yesterday but 1/3 of the order was missing! :slap luckily customer service was able to find the lost case. whew! :yess:

this was bulk prvi partizan .223 69gr jhpbt match ammo. $487.50 for 1k

i should have ordered more.

Ok so Colt stated they will be producing about 80 of the USMC pistols a month for the civilian market. Nothing about release date, or price yet. It will be produced in their custom shop so it'll be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Ok so Colt stated they will be producing about 80 of the USMC pistols a month for the civilian market. Nothing about release date, or price yet. It will be produced in their custom shop so it'll be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Sounds expensive! :horror:lol

my co-worker ordered an AR online. he printed out the order receipt but got to the printer too late. our admin assistant looked at him oddly. lol

so something similar happened to me but worse. i printed a 2011 Smith & Wesson product catalog one Friday night. for whatever reason the print job wasn't going through. i figured maybe it was such a big PDF file that the old printer was taking too long of a time to process it. i told my co-worker to watch for any print jobs coming out and to throw it away since i was on my way out to go home.

well, next Monday comes and the head sysadmin asks me to stop by his office. uh oh! lol. so early that morning the owner of the company was printing something "important" but nothing was coming out. looks like my print job got stuck and was also preventing other print jobs to complete. eventually our sysadmin fixes the problem and my PDF starts printing! the admin assistant nearby looks with horror!

i wasn't in any major trouble but i was told not to do this again. haha. the company owner said, "not on my dime". :D

That's just wrong...the whole catalog? I could see one or two pages but you are itching to get canned. Some people call that stealing.

I worked with a guy once who printed out some color photos for his portfolio over a weekend...he was jobless and using that portfolio by Monday afternoon.

Just a word to the wise.

Back