Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be to you but it's not going to be discussed here. That's the rules.

There is nothing up. Lets make that clear right now incase it's difficult to understand. You want to talk about your guns that's fine but understand there are rules and they must be followed. If people want to get into the "issues" some fun owners feel are there I'm sure there are plenty of gun forums they can talk about them on. This is a forum for Collectibles and as such the rules of the forum will be followed. Hope that helps clear up the situation. :duff

Go troll another thread Josh, I only see you in this thread to report people and stir the pot. You obviously have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Getting back on topic, can anyone tell me what the best rifled slug shell is. I plan to shoot that type shell the most with my slp. Got a case of federal rifled slugs but I know something better is available.

I am very civil. No name calling here. But, what impacts the hobby, just like with orange overspray, needs to be discussed. It is about what can and can not be collected.

No one is trying to start a fight or political discussion, but discuss what is being taken away.

Last edited:
Go troll another thread Josh, I only see you in this thread to report people and stir the pot. You obviously have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Nobody is trolling. So be respectful.

I am very civil. No name calling here. But, what impacts the hobby, just like with orange overspray, needs to be discussed. It is about what can and can not be collected.

No one is trying to start a fight or political discussion, but discuss what is being taken away.

You are. However this is a toy forum not a gun forum. If you want to get into discussions outside of what new gun you've bought this isn't the place for that. We don't allow potentially religious or political topics for a reason. Those are the rules of the board. People can either take it or leave it.

So, we can not discuss what can and can not be bought? And I am not starting a fight no more than you are.

So, we can not discuss what can and can not be bought? And I am not starting a fight no more than you are.

You all are free to talk about the guns you buy and what you have in your collections. It's when it veers into anything political it becomes a problem.

You all are free to talk about the guns you buy and what you have in your collections. It's when it veers into anything political it becomes a problem.

What is political (other than what you are making it) about saying the goverment is making changes to the collecting? It does impact what we are able to buy and legal to own.

What is political (other than what you are making it) about saying the goverment is making changes to the collecting? It does impact what we are able to buy and legal to own.

The whole subject of that video is going on about how there is an agenda against fun owners. It goes down hill from there. Just stick to what you buy and don't. Good Lord I'm trying to help you. :lol

Oh yeah! Ups man just delivered(late!) my new EDC blade from Wilson Combat and some AR15 mags I order awhile back. :yess:

Look dude the bottom line is Josh is a mod and can have the thread closed down. I don't always like the rules. In this case to be frank I think they are dumb. However the rules are the rules and I respect that in order for the thread to remain open. Please give it up or take it to PMs. I want this thread to stay open and I'm sure you do as well. :duff

Look dude the bottom line is Josh is a mod and can have the thread closed down. I don't always like the rules. In this case to be frank I think they are dumb. However the rules are the rules and I respect that in order for the thread to remain open. Please give it up or take it to PMs. I want this thread to stay open and I'm sure you do as well. :duff

I wish someone would have told me he was a mod earlier :lol :wink1:

Not to worry, I have learned...I am out. Thanks everyone. Good luck!:peace

40 bucks!!! Screw that! :horror

If my lgs gets some at a reasonable price I'll buy them up and help out whoever wants some.

I want 2. I'm hoping I can find a newer model 15. I basically have the civilian m16 a2 colt. I want a more modern and smaller version. Right now they are selling them for double the price in my area. :horror

Back