Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be if it was your money...

Well, like I said, word to the wise

This is off topic so whatever.

That last ammo place someone listed is saying they won't process your order for 3 weeks! o_O

Got some range time in with the SLP a little while ago. Zeroed the Eotech red dot for it. Shoots rifled slugs great, plan to try some other loads Sunday.

Slighty OT:

Anyone else here watch the Nutnfancy vids on YouTube?

Very nice, how much?
MSRP is $1999, but of course it'll have a markup price for quite a while since it's the new hot toy.

Good luck finding one for sale in America with the gun buying frenzy Obama and the media created by threatening our 2nd amendment, I can't find mags or ammo anywhere and assault rifles are sold out everywhere. Glad I saw this coming :wink1:

Got one on pre order so I"m getting it late March/early April depending on when IWI can get them completed.

MSRP is $1999, but of course it'll have a markup price for quite a while since it's the new hot toy.

Got one on pre order so I"m getting it late March/early April depending on when IWI can get them completed.

Congrats that's a really nice rifle, hopefully you won't be waiting to long. I wanted a ksg like four months ago and was told by three different shops that they weren't even taking preorders cuz it was taking so long for keltec to catch up with the demand.

Xenowolf, you really need to curb the political ranting. You're gonna get the thread shut down as soon as you get one person to drop in here to debate with you.

Let's keep the talk about our collections and take the 2nd amendment rights rants to the gun specific forums.

Congrats that's a really nice rifle, hopefully you won't be waiting to long. I wanted a ksg like four months ago and was told by three different shops that they weren't even taking preorders cuz it was taking so long for keltec to catch up with the demand.

Yeah I've been lusting for an RFB for over a year, but didn't want to pay what I felt was an already overinflated price of $2000. I gave up on it and went with a Scar 17 last month before the price surges.

I've been following the Tavor information on the Bullpup forums, and the administrator has been in constant contact with IWI reps since they announced US manufacturing. Back in December he announced that he would facilitate a Group Buy for forum members that would get picks from the first batch of rifles released. I'm down for a flat dark earth and a left hand bolt. I'm going to get a Meprolight red dot to keep the "IDF" personality.

Yeah I've been lusting for an RFB for over a year, but didn't want to pay what I felt was an already overinflated price of $2000. I gave up on it and went with a Scar 17 last month before the price surges.

I've been following the Tavor information on the Bullpup forums, and the administrator has been in constant contact with IWI reps since they announced US manufacturing. Back in December he announced that he would facilitate a Group Buy for forum members that would get picks from the first batch of rifles released. I'm down for a flat dark earth and a left hand bolt. I'm going to get a Meprolight red dot to keep the "IDF" personality.

How are you like the Scar?

Xenowolf, you really need to curb the political ranting. You're gonna get the thread shut down as soon as you get one person to drop in here to debate with you.

Let's keep the talk about our collections and take the 2nd amendment rights rants to the gun specific forums.

Absolutely agreed, my apologies.

Back