Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've been lusting for an RFB for over a year, but didn't want to pay what I felt was an already overinflated price of $2000. I gave up on it and went with a Scar 17 last month before the price surges.

I've been following the Tavor information on the Bullpup forums, and the administrator has been in constant contact with IWI reps since they announced US manufacturing. Back in December he announced that he would facilitate a Group Buy for forum members that would get picks from the first batch of rifles released. I'm down for a flat dark earth and a left hand bolt. I'm going to get a Meprolight red dot to keep the "IDF" personality.

Sounds like u will have no problem getting one. It's a great design I would luv to check one out first hand. The tavor and the ksg are the two bullpup style guns I would luv to have.

Xenowolf, you really need to curb the political ranting. You're gonna get the thread shut down as soon as you get one person to drop in here to debate with you.

Let's keep the talk about our collections and take the 2nd amendment rights rants to the gun specific forums.
Wise words. The administrator has weighed in on this specific issue recently, and the moderation team is about at the end of issuing warnings on this issue. . .

instead of closing the thread can you just infract people who dont listen. there are some people out there who would love to see this thread closed and will just try to troll to do so.

If that seems to be the case (i.e., someone trolling just to get the thread shut down), then I suspect that's what will happen. And by the way, I do appreciate that guys who want this thread to remain open are trying to reign folks in who don't take this seriously, and for that reason I am personally more inclined to support keeping this thread open when these slip-ups happen.

instead of closing the thread can you just infract people who dont listen. there are some people out there who would love to see this thread closed and will just try to troll to do so.

If that seems to be the case (i.e., someone trolling just to get the thread shut down), then I suspect that's what will happen. And by the way, I do appreciate that guys who want this thread to remain open are trying to reign folks in who don't take this seriously, and for that reason I am personally more inclined to support keeping this thread open when these slip-ups happen.

:exactly::lecture

Got an email that 2 of my magpul 30rd black mags that was on back ordered is now ready to be shipped. Just paid for it, waiting for two more 30rd mags in OD and two 20rd mags in black and some AK mags.

I won't wait till they get all my order instock, $33 for both mags shipped. :rock

Got an email that 2 of my magpul 30rd black mags that was on back ordered is now ready to be shipped. Just paid for it, waiting for two more 30rd mags in OD and two 20rd mags in black and some AK mags.

I won't wait till they get all my order instock, $33 for both mags shipped. :rock

who did you order from?

Nice, p-mags are all that i use in my ar, luv um. Really hard to find right now tho. Nothing beats p-mags in my opinion and i have tried a lot of different mags.

Nice, p-mags are all that i use in my ar, luv um. Really hard to find right now tho. Nothing beats p-mags in my opinion and i have tried a lot of different mags.

Yeah, the only ones I own besides military issued ones.

who'd you order them from darkknight?

MidwayUSA, but I ordered it December 20ish. They stopped taking back orders, and they were only limiting 2 mags per person. But other ways of getting more than 2 is to order different colors or different gen, oh and with or wo windows.

That colt 1911 is nice...but why would anyone use it for duty or cary with only a 7 round mag? So many better options out there.

That colt 1911 is nice...but why would anyone use it for duty or cary with only a 7 round mag? So many better options out there.

Its all preference. For some a 1911 is the most accurate handgun on the planet. I personally don't disagree. They also don't print as much as say a glock when cc because of their thin frames. Also they tend to be a heavy gun limiting the recoil. Finally they can take a damn beating.

Special forces guys love these handguns. They are accurate and can take sand and dirt and still fire. They also have fantastic stopping power. The 1911 is the perfect handgun in my opinion. First gun I ever fired was a 1911 colt. So I may be a little biased. As for the capacity? You are right, they don't hold a lot. But if you can make every bullet count due to how accurate it is, it probably doesn't matter. A handgun isn't the right tool to take on multiple assailants.

Back