Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I'm a lefty so it's a perfect location. The one thing I don't really love about the rifle is the trigger. I'm probably going to get on the wait list for a Geiselle trigger.

Took my FNX right out of the box after I purchased it and this was my grouping with the first magazine at 20 away.

25b5b4df7338587fe795ee072b21365c_zps14ba15bc.jpg

i had a terrible day at the range on saturday. took out my glock 34 to shoot it for the first time. i had nothing but failure to go into battery so many times on both mags. did a few tests with my friends. i was using PMC factory ammo. i switched over to hotter reloads my friend was shooting. nope, still did the same thing. i had them shoot it. it worked fine for them! so i figured it was me! i didn't think i was limp wristing it but i was doing something wrong for sure.

the odd thing though was it worked perfectly if i shot one handed on either hand. however, when i used both hands the slide would lock back consistently! just weird. then i relaxed my two handed grip. it was better but would still randomly lock back. ugh. i've never had this problem before on any of my guns. the glock 19 i brought was flawless.

everything is stock on my 34 except for that magwell. i'm guessing it could be it. i'll have to take it off next time i go. :monkey2

i had a terrible day at the range on saturday. took out my glock 34 to shoot it for the first time. i had nothing but failure to go into battery so many times on both mags. did a few tests with my friends. i was using PMC factory ammo. i switched over to hotter reloads my friend was shooting. nope, still did the same thing. i had them shoot it. it worked fine for them! so i figured it was me! i didn't think i was limp wristing it but i was doing something wrong for sure.

the odd thing though was it worked perfectly if i shot one handed on either hand. however, when i used both hands the slide would lock back consistently! just weird. then i relaxed my two handed grip. it was better but would still randomly lock back. ugh. i've never had this problem before on any of my guns. the glock 19 i brought was flawless.

everything is stock on my 34 except for that magwell. i'm guessing it could be it. i'll have to take it off next time i go. :monkey2

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that man. Better luck next time out.

Took my FNX right out of the box after I purchased it and this was my grouping with the first magazine at 20 away.

25b5b4df7338587fe795ee072b21365c_zps14ba15bc.jpg

:rock Nice job. I'm quickly becoming an FX fanboy. I want a 45 tactical so bad it hurts. My wife said she wouldn't mind if I bought a Scar 16 down the road if the prices ever return to normal. :clap

I'll submit another reason for why my 1911A1 is a last ditch gun behind even the P08 Luger and P38 Walther: I hate field stripping the bastard to clean it. The keyhole link is my nemesis now and forever.

Conserving my ammo, bought a tomahawk to throw around.

lol, I've been shooting a bb gun and thinking about picking up an airsoft pistol.

This is going to be my next hand gun. Springfield XDs 9MM.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpUafOKyOOc[/ame]

sadly won't be out until spring.

Ok guys so I have a Ruger GP100 .357mag/.38sp

I love it but now I want another high powered revolver. Suggestions?

I wish I could, but I got in trouble for that in the past. The range doesn't allow "rapid fire." They explicitly say 2 seconds between each shot.

the range master tapped my shoulder and told me 3 seconds in between shots. lol. i got spoiled shooting at a friend's private membership range.

I know a few of you own FS2000's. A couple dealers around here got them in. Any opinions on the gun? I'm torn between it or waiting for the right AR.

I just realized you've got your charging handle on the right of the SCAR.

Does it distract you on the left?

Yup, I'm a lefty so it's a perfect location. The one thing I don't really love about the rifle is the trigger. I'm probably going to get on the wait list for a Geiselle trigger.
I thought maybe you've been hanging out with Travis Haley...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC3EmQwv8hk[/ame]

That's a great revolver! I shot a buddies last week (but with a 4" barrel). Really great gun, accurate and solid. Gun had less recoil on the 357's than my 9mm pistols!

Though I'm still personally leaning towards the GP100 for the first revolver in my collection.

managed to snag some 30 round official ruger rebuild mags tonight for my mini-14 from callegal mags (can only get unassembled "rebuild kit" hi cap mags here in CA)

Expensive... but the way things are don't see much chance at getting them again and they sold out quick lol

heads up! midwayusa supposedly will have some items back in stock on 1/22.

i've got a watch list so i'm hoping they get some in stock. i'll jump to my computer if i get alerted in time. i'm looking for glock and pmag magazines.. let's see..

btw. there's a max limit of 2 for most mags backordered. if you ordered more than 2 then they'll most likely get cut down.

btw. there's a max limit of 2 for most mags backordered. if you ordered more than 2 then they'll most likely get cut down.

If you put more than 2 in your cart it will automatically adjust and give a message limit 2. The trick is get the different colors, gen and mag capacity (20/30 round)

Back