Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new, just my G17

800-2.jpg

Amazing guns and pics. Every time I visit this thread I feel so jealous... :monkey2 :peace

I have a 10 pack of Pmags on order from Brownell's, and I just ordered 5 of the steel magazines from the Mako Group. I'm curious to see how the Mako Group magazines function as soon as they arrive. $18 new didn't seem like a bad deal IMO.

I have a 10 pack of Pmags on order from Brownell's, and I just ordered 5 of the steel magazines from the Mako Group. I'm curious to see how the Mako Group magazines function as soon as they arrive. $18 new didn't seem like a bad deal IMO.

I ordered those too. Funny thing is they aren't showing up in my order history page on Brownells. Guess I have to give them a call on them.

You know makers are talking about 2 year back logs on AR's.

Yikes. I hadn't heard that time frame. My LGS is getting them in on a fairly steady basis. I just missed a Sig 516 yesterday. It sold right before I got there. Wish being a member and repeat customer brought some perks but it doesn't. They won't "hold" guns for anyone. Just have to hit them at the right time.

Hey fellas.
My collection basically goes in twos right now. I've got 2 revolvers, 2 semi autos, 2 shotguns, 2 rifles. Although one of the rifles isn't safe to fire, just a wall hanger. Old Japanese Arisaka. Anywhoo, I'm on kind of a budget but saving up for my next purchase. I'd like a semi auto shotgun. I'm not real particular but I'd like one with a shorter barrel, longer mag tube, and a standard stock. Maybe like a used Remington 11-87 police or Mossberg 930 blackwater edition. Does anyone have any suggestions/advice?

I like the Fs2000, but I don't think it's a $2000 rifle. I've never fired one, but have handled it many times when at gun shows and gun stores. Maybe you should wait for a better deal, or for the hype to go down a little bit. The PS90 is also available, and the Steyer Aug 3 is also out now in case you're shopping for any bullpup.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I like the Fs2000, but I don't think it's a $2000 rifle. I've never fired one, but have handled it many times when at gun shows and gun stores. Maybe you should wait for a better deal, or for the hype to go down a little bit. The PS90 is also available, and the Steyer Aug 3 is also out now in case you're shopping for any bullpup.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Yeah I think I'll wait out an AR. I wasn't actively looking to add a bullpup. My son has an Aug that I can shoot if I don't find something soon.

Congrats. That's a sweet looking gun.

I found a decent deal on an AR today. Picked up a Ruger SR556. Ordering up some Magpul parts now. :)

Back