Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the scores bumblebee and meatgoat. I'm jonesin for a new piece something fierce right now.. Think I need to sling some statues to drum up some cash lol

Want a revolver and a new rifle. Got an idea on the revolver but not sure on the rifle yet, thinkin maybe something in the .308 variety..

Did manage to score some hi-cap rebuild mags for M9 tho, stoked on that. Kinda wierd tho, supposed to be 18 rounders, but can only get 17 rounds in 'em.

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get this out to the range Saturday. I lobe the feel of this gun in my hand ifit shoots as well as I expect I may have a new fav.

Badmoon have you seen these yet? I was thinking about getting a full sized .45 and have the slide milled for an optic, but I might just try one of these out and see how it goes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1TCBN__4h0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

~~P.S. Julie Mac is hot, and she's into guns.

anybody using an Atlas bipod?

SCAR_zpsf3a0e6a2.jpg

Atlas bipods rock. I don't own one yet, but have shot with one. Though its pricey the one with the QD mount is worth the $$ IMO. I'm waiting for my tax refund before I buy one.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

I do. I am getting 20 rounds for 14.00 in Missouri. Not volume mind you, but still, that price.

I try and keep my range .223 under $.40 a round. Needless to say I haven't purchased any in a couple months.

just got a tweet from my LGS selling bulk magtech .223 for $650/1000rds or $35/box of 50 rds. no thanks.

on a side note, i really want a sig mk25 now.

just got a tweet from my LGS selling bulk magtech .223 for $650/1000rds or $35/box of 50 rds. no thanks.

on a side note, i really want a sig mk25 now.

price jacking everywhere :(

My lgs just got one of those sigs in yesterday, probably gone now though.

they are pricey but seem to be of high quality and value. i'll probably get the non QD mount. it's cheaper by $60 :D

Atlas bipods rock. I don't own one yet, but have shot with one. Though its pricey the one with the QD mount is worth the $$ IMO. I'm waiting for my tax refund before I buy one.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Back