Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol @ anyone thinking that larue is after a marketing gimmick to make more sales. they offer a vastly superior product to anyone in the market. mark larue doesnt need the loss of those few gun free zone states to support his already booming business. hands down larue is the finest you can buy.

lol @ anyone thinking that larue is after a marketing gimmick to make more sales. they offer a vastly superior product to anyone in the market. mark larue doesnt need the loss of those few gun free zone states to support his already booming business. hands down larue is the finest you can buy.

Uhhhhh...I don't think anyone said they were needing a marketing gimmick but you seem to market for them as well as any gimmick would...

The point was, the new policy doesn't really amount to much if they aren't really risking any sales loss, as you so poiangly pointed out. It's just something to get the fanboys going.

Hey do any of you know why President Obama is trying to ban guns and break the second amendment?

doubt you will get an answer to that question here as this thread is about gun collecting and not political policies.

doubt you will get an answer to that question here as this thread is about gun collecting and not political policies.

They are one and the same :panic: Anything that impedes gun collecting is part of the discussion I would presume?

Hey do any of you know why President Obama is trying to ban guns and break the second amendment?

They are one and the same :panic: Anything that impedes gun collecting is part of the discussion I would presume?

Political discussions aren't allowed on the boards (not my rules). We have been told our thread will end if we do so. Please feel free to post about collecting. We don't want our thread shut down.

1309197288_mortar_fail.gif

Anybody that says there's no such thing as a stupid question doesn't get asked much.

SnakeDoc

Got to zero my new Acog today, damn the factory setting was wayyyy off! Had to move 6 feet right and 2 feet down. Needless to say I didn't have time to zero the reflex red dot riding on top. Overall I was very pleased with the glass.

:rock

How much did that set you back? I've been debating a crossbow myself

$330 shipped. I bought the last one at amazon that had it instock at that price. But it states more will come in within 1-2 months. But another seller has 12 more instock for $350 shipped. But I'm sure if you searched you probably can find them cheaper.

Not a gun but a crossbow. Just purchased a Horton Scout HD 125 Red Dot Crossbow Package. Yeah, I'm a Walking Dead fan. :lol

205818357.jpg

Wife is likely going to be getting me a Barnett Penetrator for our 10th wedding anniversary ...

barnett%20penetrator%20crossbow%20package%20499.99.jpg

Thought about delaying the crossbow for an AR-15 (nobody's banning crossbows yet) -- but since ARs are so hard to come by right now, might just go ahead with the crossbow.

I considered the Horton Scout. Looked a little on the small side. I've seen it described as a youth crossbow. The Barnett seems to have a bit more power to it. Runs about $500 from the local Bass Pro.

SnakeDoc

I was also looking at the Havoc model, but I wanted something my son and wife can use.

I live in HI so I won't be doing any deer hunting, well there are boars here but it's illegal to hunt with crossbows. I still want a compound bow too.

Nice anniversary gift! And congrats on the 10 years. This will be our 9th this year. Hmmm what should she get me lol

Wife is likely going to be getting me a Barnett Penetrator for our 10th wedding anniversary ...

barnett%20penetrator%20crossbow%20package%20499.99.jpg

Thought about delaying the crossbow for an AR-15 (nobody's banning crossbows yet) -- but since ARs are so hard to come by right now, might just go ahead with the crossbow.

I considered the Horton Scout. Looked a little on the small side. I've seen it described as a youth crossbow. The Barnett seems to have a bit more power to it. Runs about $500 from the local Bass Pro.

SnakeDoc

Back