Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in the mail yesterday. Backordered from FN for $37 each, and definitely better than paying $150 each on gunbroker.
34fzfp3.jpg

Sexy pic! :lol

Congrats! :hi5:

I have a question for the experienced gun collectors.

I'm contemplating acquiring a hand gun from a collector's perspective.

I've always wanted a .44 AUTO MAG or an equivalent in design & style and caliber.

Any recommendations?

Desert Eagle has always made a nice .44 Auto. Also has that wow factor... :horror

With all the gun craziness as of late . . . I've been seriously contemplating the purchase of a hand gun. Being a novice (i.e. "newb") when it comes to the firearms, I wanted something distinctive and not necessarily solely from a "WOW" factor.

I had two guns I've researched.

.44 AUTO MAG
WILDEY

I thought about the WILDEY at first, but I read the handling & performance is not that great and very problematic. A friend who is fire arms experts told me to avoid it at all costs and recommended a SIG SAUER.

I want a .44 AUTO MAG due to the collectable and unique aspect of it considering they've no longer made and a used one (if found) fetches at least $2,000.00 minimum.

With all the gun craziness as of late . . . I've been seriously contemplating the purchase of a hand gun. Being a novice (i.e. "newb") when it comes to the firearms, I wanted something distinctive and not necessarily solely from a "WOW" factor.

.44 AUTO MAG
WILDEY

I thought about the WILDEY at first, but I read the handling & performance is not that great and very problematic. A friend who is fire arms experts told me to avoid it at all costs and recommended a SIG SAUER.

I want a .44 AUTO MAG due to the collectable and unique aspect of it considering they've no longer made and a used one (if found) fetches at least $2,000.00 minimum.

Get a .45 sig sauer nightmare. About 1000.00, full steel frame and very little recoil. My wife shoots mine and she has no issues. A great weapon. I do not know about collectibility, but easy to carry, eight rounds, and 45 on a 1911 frame equals a great weapon.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sig...AQ&biw=1024&bih=644#biv=i|1;d|WEYv2ekLdx7oiM:

I'll second the colt Python, rumor is my wife got me one for my bday next month or our anniversary....I hope it's the bady so don't have to wait long. The Python is the gun of legend, at least for me it is.

:rock lucky guy

Came in the mail yesterday. Backordered from FN for $37 each, and definitely better than paying $150 each on gunbroker.
34fzfp3.jpg

:rock wow, I always thought retail was around at least $50

.44 AUTO MAG
WILDEY

Is it collectors/conversation purchase?

Getting back to topic, I scored 1000 rounds of Hornady .223 for $485 this morning! It's good to have friends in gun shop ownership.

Getting back to topic, I scored 1000 rounds of Hornady .223 for $485 this morning! It's good to have friends in gun shop ownership.

Been sitting on some myself that I have to resist the urge to use until prices start to drop. :gah: :impatient:

No name calling please.

Please don't take this the wrong way. This is why people that make "THIS STUFF" don't talk to much about it. FYI if you PM me I will not answer you.

Someone posted about the cost of .223 rounds. I can tell you they did not go up on the wholesale end. They are still the same price. It's the dealers the jump on the bandwagon. Do you blame them? Same as with the clips. They still cost the same as they did last year.

For those that want cheap .223 clips. Why made in the USA. You want to buy them from overseas. You can get them cheaper, used but cheaper (USED ONCE!).

I do wish you guys luck in. Just remember the prices will be going down very soon. Unless something else happens.

That's one bad arse mofo right there! First one I saw fired at the range was by this old guy, looked to be in his late sixties. When he started shooting down range with it, everybody came out of their lanes like that scene in Robocop :lol

Back