Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys! it'll go nicely with my other two revolvers.

P1040336.jpg

Alright boys. Time to talk about the pew pews and bang bangs :lol

Ok, but I just want to post this list because I think it's significant for anyone who was following earlier. You can delete if you think it's not appropriate, but 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.

https://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

Extreme Firepower Inc,
Cheaper Than Dirt
MidwayUSA
Old Grouch's Military Surplus
Predator Intelligence
LaRue Tactical
Olympic Arms
Templar Custom
York Arms
Bullwater Enterprises
West Fork Armory
Smith Enterprise, Inc
Alex Arms
OFA Tactical
Spike's Tactical
Quality Arms Idaho
Liberty Suppressors
Doublestar Corp
American Spirit Arms
Tactical Solutions
Head Down Products, LLC
Exile Machine
J&G Sales, Ltd
Bravo Company USA
ACE LTD.
Barrett
Kiss Tactical
NEMO Arms, Inc
Top Gun Supply
Red Jacket Firearms
Badger Peak
Controlled Chaos Arms
Big Horn Armory
One Source Tactical

Ok, but I just want to post this list because I think it's significant for anyone who was following earlier. You can delete if you think it's not appropriate, but 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.

https://www.thepoliceloophole.com/

Extreme Firepower Inc,
Cheaper Than Dirt
MidwayUSA
Old Grouch's Military Surplus
Predator Intelligence
LaRue Tactical
Olympic Arms
Templar Custom
York Arms
Bullwater Enterprises
West Fork Armory
Smith Enterprise, Inc
Alex Arms
OFA Tactical
Spike's Tactical
Quality Arms Idaho
Liberty Suppressors
Doublestar Corp
American Spirit Arms
Tactical Solutions
Head Down Products, LLC
Exile Machine
J&G Sales, Ltd
Bravo Company USA
ACE LTD.
Barrett
Kiss Tactical
NEMO Arms, Inc
Top Gun Supply
Red Jacket Firearms
Badger Peak
Controlled Chaos Arms
Big Horn Armory
One Source Tactical

well most of us will find it significant :wink1:

I got really lucky today. One of the guys that goes to the cross fit gym I go to has some extra .223 that he's going to sell to me. 1k rounds of Lake City for $350 seemed reasonable given the scarcity of ammo these days.

I got really lucky today. One of the guys that goes to the cross fit gym I go to has some extra .223 that he's going to sell to me. 1k rounds of Lake City for $350 seemed reasonable given the scarcity of ammo these days.

Reasonable? That's a steal in this market. :panic:

Yes it is...heck, I would give you 400.00 + delivery for it...and be glad to have it...

Just got my FOID card in the mail this week From the horrible state of IL. Will be making my first gun purchase in the next week or so.
Robert

FOID card?

It's something us Illinois people are forced to buy if we want to own guns. It's a firearm owners ID. But at least we don't have to register our guns. Unless you live in Chicago. If that's the case I'm sorry. Heh, just realized I need to update my location. I'm in the chicagoland area but I moved out of the city. Too damn expensive to live in and it sucks, especially if you're a gun owner. Don't get me started

I was looking into some double barrel shotguns(not because of ol what's his name, I wanted one for a while) but have decided to save my money for another big bore revolver. Maybe a smith 460. I just fell in love with it after that one guy let me try his. It was awesome! With less recoil than my .44

It's something us Illinois people are forced to buy if we want to own guns. It's a firearm owners ID. But at least we don't have to register our guns. Unless you live in Chicago. If that's the case I'm sorry. Heh, just realized I need to update my location. I'm in the chicagoland area but I moved out of the city. Too damn expensive to live in and it sucks, especially if you're a gun owner. Don't get me started

I was looking into some double barrel shotguns(not because of ol what's his name, I wanted one for a while) but have decided to save my money for another big bore revolver. Maybe a smith 460. I just fell in love with it after that one guy let me try his. It was awesome! With less recoil than my .44

Thanks for the info. Does it allow you to conceal carry?

Back