Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info. Does it allow you to conceal carry?

haha no. IL is the only state that doesn't allow cc. But we should be getting it in under 6 months. The supreme court ruled it was unconstitutional so now it's the waiting game. On a related topic, I went to the range today with my dad and the store had a sig xds 45 cal. Really nice lightweight gun.

haha no. IL is the only state that doesn't allow cc. But we should be getting it in under 6 months. The supreme court ruled it was unconstitutional so now it's the waiting game. On a related topic, I went to the range today with my dad and the store had a sig xds 45 cal. Really nice lightweight gun.

Did you shoot it? I almost bought one, but found out they are coming out with a 9mm version this spring.

well most of us will find it significant :wink1:

They are up to 64 companies now!!!

And Beretta says they will close down their US factory in Maryland and move to another state taking thousands of jobs with them if Maryland approves new bans. And I've heard Remington is considering leaving NY. I would say they are pretty big players in the industry.

Also, with that 500, please tell anyone around you when you are shooting it. They'll know right away, but it is loud as hell and there is a huge amount of gas that gets expelled on the sides. Dude started shooting one next to me without warning and it pretty much was a big **** move.

Did you shoot it? I almost bought one, but found out they are coming out with a 9mm version this spring.

No didn't shoot it. It's a brand new gun so I didn't ask. I assumed the answer would be no. Hell they didn't even have ammo for sale anyway, all out. You could only shoot if you brought your own. Luckily I always do.

They are up to 64 companies now!!!

And Beretta says they will close down their US factory in Maryland and move to another state taking thousands of jobs with them if Maryland approves new bans. And I've heard Remington is considering leaving NY. I would say they are pretty big players in the industry.

Also, with that 500, please tell anyone around you when you are shooting it. They'll know right away, but it is loud as hell and there is a huge amount of gas that gets expelled on the sides. Dude started shooting one next to me without warning and it pretty much was a big **** move.

I was just reading that people are petitioning Sig and Glock to join the govt ban as they are two of the biggest supplier of guns to government agencies. If they joined it would be amazing.

I was just reading that people are petitioning Sig and Glock to join the govt ban as they are two of the biggest supplier of guns to government agencies. If they joined it would be amazing.

but Lee in MI would still say it is only a marketing ploy with wooden nickles. :lol rofl

On a side note, finally took a few pics of my newest addition and along side of a couple favorites. Germans make the best toys.

551431_10200187926796363_660709977_n_zpsf35c2f96.jpg

164443_10200187926676360_707824914_n_zps1c900ce5.jpg

421554_10200187926996368_186004019_n_zps2151b06f.jpg

no.

this is for big boys
Dang! I used to own a HK P9S, Beretta 92F, and a Benelli shotgun. The P9S I paid a pretty penny for about double what I paid for the Beretta. The Benelli was an excellent shotgun! No tools to take it apart! The tools are in the gun. It was a five shot. Before the first shell hits the floor, you've already shot your 5th shell.

but Lee in MI would still say it is only a marketing ploy with wooden nickles. :lol rofl

Actually, I'm laughing cause I would actually say Nash still can't read! :lol

...I never said it was a marketing ploy, you inferred that...dayum, how'd you pull that out your arse :huh

...and you still don't know what selling wooden nickels means?!?!:slap

It's an ol tymers phrase, so depending on your age, you wouldn't have any connection to the terminology.

How old are you? That sounds really old. Like 100 years old.

Yeah...I'm 100 years to the day. I hope whatever goal you think reporting those BIG numbers will get you will come to fruition. But here's some other numbers for you junior gun owners. There are, according to the ATF, 5400 licensed gun manufacturers in the US and over 950 licensed gun importers. So Yayyyyy 64 signed up...only a s|-|it ton more to go!:hi5:

...CSI...still butt hurt huh? Grow up and get over it. Lol.

Funny how you two keep egging this crap on. I guess you'll keep this up until you get the thread closed. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Yeah...I'm 100 years to the day. I hope whatever goal you think reporting those BIG numbers will get you will come to fruition. But here's some other numbers for you junior gun owners. There are, according to the ATF, 5400 licensed gun manufacturers in the US and over 950 licensed gun importers. So Yayyyyy 64 signed up...only a s|-|it ton more to go!:hi5:

My goal was only to share something that was happening in the industry. I'm sorry it upsets you so much and that nobody understands your vernacular.:dunno

...CSI...still butt hurt huh? Grow up and get over it. Lol.

Funny how you two keep egging this crap on. I guess you'll keep this up until you get the thread closed. :cuckoo:

your one of those "have to get the last word in" kind of guys aren't you? So yeah, we will keep posting that new companies have joined stand, and you can keep posting how meaningless it is while at the same time being crude and insulting to everyone because they don't see things your way.

your one of those "have to get the last word in" kind of guys aren't you? So yeah, we will keep posting that new companies have joined stand, and you can keep posting how meaningless it is while at the same time being crude and insulting to everyone because they don't see things your way.

:lol This coming from the guy who post crap like this:

don't feed the trolls

Don't jump on that high road too fast...

I could care less that you or any other guy on this thread don't agree with me. In fact, that's your opinion and I respect it. It's you and your merry band of posters who attacked my opinion...without understanding what I was really trying to say. :huh

As far as posting the numbers, keep it up. As I said before, whatever the intended outcome is, I hope they reach it. What I object to is you and others feeling the need to reference me when you address the topic. If you want to talk about it, go right ahead! Just leave references to me out of it and I will stay out of your conversation. I stated my opinion on it and I don't feel the need to keep addressing it unless you guys drag me into it with your insults cause you don't agree with my opinion.

Last edited:
My goal was only to share something that was happening in the industry. I'm sorry it upsets you so much and that nobody understands your vernacular.:dunno

Quite the contrary. It doesn't upset me at all. I actually find it kinda funny. Particularly because so many guys keep reading emotional content in my post ie, I'm upset that no one knows what that particular phrase means.

As of today it's up to 93 :)

The NRA twitter feed was very interesting this morning, if anyone else follows them.

And Magpul is prioritizing Colorado residents with a new, direct shipping program. Which means pmags will be even more impossible to get, but it's cool that they're taking care of their home state's need before anything happens. Check out their statement on Facebook

Back