Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating a glock 27 as my next purchase. I realized I have only 1 semi auto in my collection.
I'll probably wait til after the craziness is over and the price and availability come back to normal.

:lol This coming from the guy who post crap like this:

Don't jump on that high road too fast...

I could care less that you or any other guy on this thread don't agree with me. In fact, that's your opinion and I respect it. It's you and your merry band of posters who attacked my opinion...without understanding what I was really trying to say. :huh

As far as posting the numbers, keep it up. As I said before, whatever the intended outcome is, I hope they reach it. What I object to is you and others feeling the need to reference me when you address the topic. If you want to talk about it, go right ahead! Just leave references to me out of it and I will stay out of your conversation. I stated my opinion on it and I don't feel the need to keep addressing it unless you guys drag me into it with your insults cause you don't agree with my opinion.

you got a deal. :yess:

As of today it's up to 93 :)

The NRA twitter feed was very interesting this morning, if anyone else follows them.

And Magpul is prioritizing Colorado residents with a new, direct shipping program. Which means pmags will be even more impossible to get, but it's cool that they're taking care of their home state's need before anything happens. Check out their statement on Facebook

why would they do that if Colorado is outlawing magazines over 10 rounds?

why would they do that if Colorado is outlawing magazines over 10 rounds?

Since they're in CO and are willing to leave if the ban passes, my guess is that they want to flood the market, send a message to the politicians and get the mags out before any ban comes down so at least the citizens will be well equipped for a long time. They're not registered or anything, so they can pump millions of pmags into the state and there's nothing the state can do about it.

Since they're in CO and are willing to leave if the ban passes, my guess is that they want to flood the market, send a message to the politicians and get the mags out before any ban comes down so at least the citizens will be well equipped for a long time. They're not registered or anything, so they can pump millions of pmags into the state and there's nothing the state can do about it.

very true, and very devious.

Just got a email saying Wilson Combat will join others in not selling to states that infringe on the 2nd.

I'm thinking of getting a Wilson Combat or Les Baer custom AR. Anyone here have one or heard anything pro or con about them?

Awesome bro! :rock

but Lee in MI would still say it is only a marketing ploy with wooden nickles. :lol rofl

On a side note, finally took a few pics of my newest addition and along side of a couple favorites. Germans make the best toys.

551431_10200187926796363_660709977_n_zpsf35c2f96.jpg

164443_10200187926676360_707824914_n_zps1c900ce5.jpg

421554_10200187926996368_186004019_n_zps2151b06f.jpg

Got some ammo and a couple 30 round PMAGs today. Held an HK 45C. Felt very good in my hand. It will be the gun I get once I do get one.

I gotta say, im loving these Sigs more and more. I wasnt too into them before since people say their quality control has slipped lately, but holding a non polymer gun just feels so balanced and good to hold.

awesome revolvers pix! a local gun shop here has a SW500 in stock. just saw it yesterday but didnt ask how much they were charging.

how often do you guys oil your gun parts/barrels when you havent shot them in awhile?

just took out my AR after 4 months of non use and gave her a nice oil bath.

Just in case anyone is in the search for a new optic for their .308 rifles. SWFA has the Nikon M308 4-16x42 scope for $100 off. Price is usually $550, but it's $449 until March 31. They are also throwing in a free mount with it.

Man I want a 460! But I also want a glock 27. I've slowly started selling figures to buy both. Just can't decide which to get first. Nice pictures P1x4r! Now send me the 460

Does anyone here reload? Due to the market prices for any ammo I've been tossing around the idea of buying some equipment to start. A local gun club hosts monthly classes that teach you how to do it so I'm going to sign up for April. What is the typical startup costs for you guys? I see a lot of "beginner's packages," but I'd hate to buy one of those when I can gather some stuff separately, and avoid items that I won't really use.

One of my co-workers recently told me he got a good deal on reloaded ammo due to the high & increasing prices of new ammo. He did though state he had to check the quality & reliability of the reloaded ammo which he acquired from a dealer he'd known for a while.

I think im going to pick up a Sig P226 Stainless Elite w/ rosewood grips next. God these Sigs are addicting with all the different flavors they come in :lol

plus i love the feel of an all metal handgun. just feels much more balanced in my hands than all the polymer frames that I own.

Back