Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought home a Kimber Solo CDP LG and a Springfield XDS.

Have you shot the xds yet? My dad was looking into getting one. Seems like a great gun. I still want a glock 27 and a smith 460. Don't know which one I want first. Also think I'm leaning to the glock gen 3 instead of the gen 4.

Have you shot the xds yet? My dad was looking into getting one. Seems like a great gun. I still want a glock 27 and a smith 460. Don't know which one I want first. Also think I'm leaning to the glock gen 3 instead of the gen 4.

Yeah, shot it this morning. Shoots really nice for such a small .45, recoil isn't near what I thought it would be. Trigger felt smooth, no feed issues or failures to lock open.

The solo shot great also, both were pretty accurate within realistic ranges.

nevermind....I see it....2K...not too bad considering what AR's are going for right now

Yeah, but I expect the prices for the Tavor to remain up there because it's the "new" gun on the market. The MSRP is $1999, but I've read reports of a couple stores already getting them and putting $3400 price tags on them. Not many rifles worth that much money IMO, but if you can score one for under $2k it just depends on if you want to jump on the Bullpup design or not.

I joined up to see some great statues but I found this thread with awesome guns instead. Wish we could have cool **** like this in the UK :(

I joined up to see some great statues but I found this thread with awesome guns instead. Wish we could have cool **** like this in the UK :(
So sad to see what happened in England. Most gun owners are fighting like hell not to have the same thing happen here as happened in your country. I won't pretend to know your crime statistics but from what I hear and read, although gun crime is down, crime in general is sky high.

I'm debating getting a crossbow. What do you guys suggest if any? Not trying to break the bank though, maybe in the 300 dollar range.

Hey guys any sites that have a good price on 22lr ammo? It's dry as a bone here in vegas. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys any sites that have a good price on 22lr ammo? It's dry as a bone here in vegas. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

It's dry as a bone EVERYWHERE man. At the gun show guys were charging 50-60 bucks a box for boxes of 500 rounds. You used to be able to get that at wally world for 25 bucks.

I think my next handgun will be a S&W 686P 6" barrel. anyone have one of these?

My latest pick up

dsc01393h.jpg

Thanks man! I actually also have the Kimber Stainless II. It was my first, and I always loved the way it shot (I love 1911's in general). So I always knew I'd pick up the compact version some day.

Wow I love this thread.:rock

Here are mine weapons.

CZ SP01 Tactical and Kimber with a Colt Conversion .22.
307vktw.jpg

Kimber Custom Target II
2s77153.jpg

IMI UZI
dzxzdy.jpg

Colt AR15 9mm
b621le.jpg

Colt AR15A3 together with a V22 upper.
213nsp5.jpg

Back