Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gettin ready to buy my next gun. I've got it narrowed down to either a springfield xds or a glock 27. Does anyone here have any experience with either/both of these?

I know its a gun thread but wondering if anyone else owns a compound bow? I was always interested and finally ordered one. It was hard to purchase because its the price of getting another handgun or shotgun.

I know its a gun thread but wondering if anyone else owns a compound bow? I was always interested and finally ordered one. It was hard to purchase because its the price of getting another handgun or shotgun.

I have not worked with a bow since I was 18. I want very badly to get back in to it an likely will later this year. I don't know how much general interest there is...but hopefully there is enough to have a thread dedicated to the subject.

Post pics of your bow when it arrives.

I have not worked with a bow since I was 18. I want very badly to get back in to it an likely will later this year. I don't know how much general interest there is...but hopefully there is enough to have a thread dedicated to the subject.

Post pics of your bow when it arrives.

I'll start a thread, lets see how much interest there is.

lol, wish I had that problem

I can grab you some from Gander if you'd like.

Here's a quick pic of my last 2 acquisitions.

58F22C1C-78AE-476C-A8A7-089338E083CF-4132-000001C93471EC1C_zps155c52b2.jpg

wow gun collecting that mad we can't have that hear in the uk would be nice though. i think we can but we have to get a licence and the gun has to be deactivated

i really would love to buy some 1/4 scale guns i need some but it rarely done apparently which is annoying i need them to customise a certain statue would be great to do if i can find some I'm looking for

M$ carbine

Hey guys, I know I don't frequent this thread much and for all I know the answers are here, but I suspect not...

First off, any Canadians here? I've been doing a little bit of research in order to finally get my license(s) (I'm in the military so I can shoot from time to time and so haven't gotten around to doing this yet). I see that the AR-15 and variants are on the restricted, not prohibited list. Any Canadians buy one? Is it as big a PITA as I'm guessing?

Also, for everyone... does anyone collect older military rifles? I've always wanted an M1 Garand and Enfield .303. My understanding is that people still shoot these quite a bit, too. Kind of nice to have a working piece of history.

In fact, our Canadian Rangers still use the Enfield as their primary weapon, as it's much more appropriate/reliable for use up North than our M-16 variant, the C-7. Fun fact for you all. :)

Im looking for a UZI barrel shroud but can find any of this in my country, the Netherlands and most shops in the USA don't deliver outside the USA.
Maybe someone has one for sale for a reasonable price?

cool! is that a Sig P938? i found it to be a bit rough but then again i was shooting Buffalo Bore ammo.

It is. I've been wanting one for quite a while but I held out for this Equinox version. I've only run Hornady TAP, Critical Defense and some 124 grain +P through it but for me recoil was a non-issue.

wow gun collecting that mad we can't have that hear in the uk would be nice though. i think we can but we have to get a licence and the gun has to be deactivated

Really? I thought you guys were allowed to own weapons, but you just had to jump through a large amount of hoops to get approved. I'm sorry to hear that.

~~I took off this past Friday because Thursday was my birthday. Finally got to take the Tavor to the range. LOVED IT!!! I also got to take the Scar 17 out for the first time since I put the Geiselle trigger in it. Smooth like butter!! Definitely recommend getting one if you own either Scar rifle.

e12047.jpg

That looks fantastic hairless.
I'm still debating which compact pistol I want. I'd like to find a nice one and not pay too awful much because I want to buy a smith 460 around christmas or new years. Does anyone own a compact M&P? So many guns so little cash.

Back