Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TAVOR is in the house. Picked her up yesterday afternoon, and spent a good 2 hours fooling around with it. It's heavier than any of my ARs, but the balance is absolutely perfect. It stinks that I can't take it out this weekend, but I took Friday off so that'll be a perfect opportunity for it.

58fmu.jpg

2ym93m8.jpg

~~Next up is an HK45ct, and then maybe a .300 blackout upper. There's rumor that IWI is developing a conversion kit for the Tavor so hopefully more news about that will come through before I get around to buying one for my AR. Also, the wait for my suppressor stamp is mind numbingly long.

i finally got my AR threaded and a muzzle brake installed. can't wait to try it out. it'll be a huge difference!

P1070404.jpg

P1070401.jpg

i finally got my AR threaded and a muzzle brake installed. can't wait to try it out. it'll be a huge difference!

P1070404.jpg

P1070401.jpg

nice ed! is that a surefire break? how much did you get it for and also how much was it to install? where did you pick it up from?

Picked up a H&K P30 .40 and a H&K 416D yesterday. Can't wait to get out with my oldest to begin training with the 416.

nice ed! is that a surefire break? how much did you get it for and also how much was it to install? where did you pick it up from?

thanks nash! yup, it's the surefire mb556k muzzle brake ($130). got it from midwayusa a few months back. i got a friend who knows an AR smith install ($70) it for me. can't wait to try it.

TAVOR is in the house. Picked her up yesterday afternoon, and spent a good 2 hours fooling around with it. It's heavier than any of my ARs, but the balance is absolutely perfect. It stinks that I can't take it out this weekend, but I took Friday off so that'll be a perfect opportunity for it.

58fmu.jpg

2ym93m8.jpg

~~Next up is an HK45ct, and then maybe a .300 blackout upper. There's rumor that IWI is developing a conversion kit for the Tavor so hopefully more news about that will come through before I get around to buying one for my AR. Also, the wait for my suppressor stamp is mind numbingly long.

Tavor is looking sweet wookie, I finally got on a list, can't wait to get mine

Tavor is looking sweet wookie, I finally got on a list, can't wait to get mine

That's awesome. I hope you get one soon because it feel great in the hands. I just ordered the Left-Hand Eject Bolt so I can get it configured properly for myself, but I'm excited about taking her to the range in a few days. I'm still trying to get a confirmation on the rumored .300 blackout conversion, and hopefully it'll be good news. And the 9mm kits are going to be shipping out by the end of the month incase you're interested in that. PM me if you want information on who to order it from.

Surprised one of my LGS is putting people on the waiting list for the IWI Tavor. He said he is getting 4 in any time and I'm the 4th one on the list. :rock

anyone in the private gun forum can you go there and check out my latest post. thanks.

share the info.

So since the only ammo I can find is .40 or .45 I'm thinking of adding a high cap .45. Anyone have any input? Looking SA/DA. THinking FNH or H&K.

Back