Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um def count me in guys, im in sc which is one of 26 states where things pertaining to firearms that shouldnt be legal, totally are! Anyone got any interesting M134 minigun projects??? ill show u mine if you show me yours. . . .

um def count me in guys, im in sc which is one of 26 states where things pertaining to firearms that shouldnt be legal, totally are! Anyone got any interesting M134 minigun projects??? ill show u mine if you show me yours. . . .
Don't be shy. Lay the photo goodness on us!

I am going to the gun show in Phoenix this weekend (hopefully tonight). Very much looking forward to it.

I am looking to acquire one of these...

90two-1.jpg

ohhh snazzy, ill have one in black and one in tan please :clap jk

never got to shoot a beretta but they look like they just feel right, and look great for cqc or anything you have to rapidly change targets for, Good luck dude hope u snag it for a good price

i missed the gun show when it came to my town last weekend:(

and ah pics , well i dont have a good camera but ill use my web cam to seee if you guys can get the idea , wait one

right, heres some pics, with one or two of my fav piece of equepment i own, a fully functional set of anpvs 7's

ok for as much of a gun nut as i am, can you enlighten me as to what a kfb is? im familiar with kal tec, but im interested to see what your talking bout?

Does anyone here own a kel tek rfb? I'm looking for some feedback, I'm really tempted to get one

I was just reading up on it a little. Seems like a nice-enough weapon. I think the best way you can get an idea of whether it is good for you is to find a range that has them to rent and try it out.

I may do that myself, here.

I'm on the hunt for one now, I fired one this weekend and it will definitely be an addition to my safe, awesome gun

I stopped at a range here in Phoenix last Friday night.

Wow. What a disappointment. Unless you are a Sig or Glock guy.

I just paid for a Glock 19 gen 4 :rock now I need to find the time to stop by the police department to do the paper work then the 2 weeks wait then pick up the gun then go back to the police department and register it :slap

Last edited:
I just paid for a Glock 19 gen 4 :rock now I need to find the time to stop by the police department to do the paper work then the 2 weeks wait then pick up the gun then go back to the police department and register it :slap

:rock That was my latest purchase. Let me know your impressions after breaking it in.

~~I love living in Florida....Went into the gun store, quick background check, paid, and took the gun straight to the range to put 200 rounds through it.

:rock That was my latest purchase. Let me know your impressions after breaking it in.

~~I love living in Florida....Went into the gun store, quick background check, paid, and took the gun straight to the range to put 200 rounds through it.

Will do, damn same day pick up... that is another thing about living in Hawaii, their gun laws.

BTW is your G19 with the updated recoil spring assembly? it should be marked on the rear assembly 0-4-3. I just called Glock and gave my serial number to see if I needed a replacement, but mines was manufactured September 2011 so I have the up to date assembly.

Seems like you already have the new one if you had no problems putting 200 rounds.

There's a five day wait down here in West Palm. At least till I get around to going to a concealed carry class. Then there's no wait.

Will do, damn same day pick up... that is another thing about living in Hawaii, their gun laws.

BTW is your G19 with the updated recoil spring assembly? it should be marked on the rear assembly 0-4-3. I just called Glock and gave my serial number to see if I needed a replacement, but mines was manufactured September 2011 so I have the up to date assembly.

Seems like you already have the new one if you had no problems putting 200 rounds.

Yeah mine has the updated Spring and Extractor. Make sure you get your extractor replaced as well because they updated that as too. I've put a couple thousand through it already, and have only had a few problems with it. I buy the Winchester white box target ammo so that may not be the "best" ammo for anything other than practice. I've put a couple boxes of the Winchester PDX1 ammo without hesitation, and I also tried the Critical Home Defense ammo (don't remember the manufacturer, but my neighbor gave it to me because he bought it and realized he no longer had a 9mm) and it shot it without problems. IMO as long as you get ammo with 124 grains it shouldn't have any hiccups, but from what I've read it's the 115 grain ammo that causes the occasional misfeeds.

There's a five day wait down here in West Palm. At least till I get around to going to a concealed carry class. Then there's no wait.

I forgot to mention I have a concealed permit so I bypassed the normal 3 day wait.

Yeah mine has the updated Spring and Extractor. Make sure you get your extractor replaced as well because they updated that as too. I've put a couple thousand through it already, and have only had a few problems with it. I buy the Winchester white box target ammo so that may not be the "best" ammo for anything other than practice. I've put a couple boxes of the Winchester PDX1 ammo without hesitation, and I also tried the Critical Home Defense ammo (don't remember the manufacturer, but my neighbor gave it to me because he bought it and realized he no longer had a 9mm) and it shot it without problems. IMO as long as you get ammo with 124 grains it shouldn't have any hiccups, but from what I've read it's the 115 grain ammo that causes the occasional misfeeds.

I forgot to mention I have a concealed permit so I bypassed the normal 3 day wait.

I did not know they replaced the extractor too, I will need to call them again. They just told me I have the updated spring. Is there a # of the newest extractor? I was reading somewhere with the lone wolf extractor you would not have any problems with the 115 grain ammo. Good to hear your G19 gen 4 works as it should.

Back