Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the reviews I've read suggested that it's right on par with the 700, but just a little less expensive. I haven't found any reviews online that didn't give a thumbs up, but I'm still curious if there's any reason I shouldn't go for it. I found a pretty good setup for less than $1500, and it comes complete and ready to shoot out of the box.

Bought a BPM AR15 today, pics later. Got a grip with bipod option, going back for a scope next week.

Here is a quick shot of my AR10, this is the first AR10 Lower I put together, its a 18 inch Noveske N6 Upper on a Armalite Lower with a ACS Stock, a cool thing about this upper is that I had it milled out to accept a Magpul BAD Lever....... BTW, the Sope is a Leupold on a REPR mount...
DSCN5775.jpg

Purchased a Gen 4 Glock 19 on the way home from work last night. Couldn't resist the Military and LEO discount anymore so I took the plunge. I got lucky and the salesman knew that I worked for the VA so he threw in an extra magazine for free. My neighbor is going to the range with me Saturday morning and he's bringing his Glock 35 so I can get a feel of what the extended barrel shoots like.

Naah ed, it only takes armalite mags, luckily ive been stocking up on them since I knew I was gonna build one

it's a mag lock key. technically it's illegal attached like that. when i take it out to the range i have to be sure to not attach it like that. i'm just afraid of losing it at home. :)
That's what I thought it looked like, but I've never seen one attached like that. Do you need that because of California's regulations? I never could figure out what the point is with those things.

Oh, some kind of communist crap then. Lol.

:lecture I'm glad to live in Florida. Went to a gun show last weekend and bought a couple 33 round magazines for my Glock. They looked ridiculous when I used them at the range, but I'm planning on entering some 3G competitions next year so they do have their uses.

For you shotgun buffs, what do you recommend on getting for a standard 12g? One that can swap with a pistol grip w and w/o the stock?

Back