Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went and bought an Xmas present for the GF. Brand new Sig Sauer Mosquito.

n2eslt.jpg

Got a 33 round mag for my G17 :)

I want to get one of those for my car's glovebox.

~~Anyone here own/shoot an FN 5-Seven?? I have the opportunity to get one for a good enough price, and the Military rebate makes it really darn good. I've never seen one at the range, but have held one in-hand at the LGS. I'd love to shoot one myself as the gun felt light enough, and the round is supposed to be incredible.

~~Anyone here own/shoot an FN 5-Seven?? I have the opportunity to get one for a good enough price, and the Military rebate makes it really darn good. I've never seen one at the range, but have held one in-hand at the LGS. I'd love to shoot one myself as the gun felt light enough, and the round is supposed to be incredible.

i have one. it's a fine weapon especially if you can get 20rd mags for it. i haven't shot it enough to be proficient with it yet. i'd love to get a PS90 to match it but i'd never buy one in my state's allowed configuration.

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

i have one. it's a fine weapon especially if you can get 20rd mags for it. i haven't shot it enough to be proficient with it yet. i'd love to get a PS90 to match it but i'd never buy one in my state's allowed configuration.

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Nice!! What do you think about this as a CCW? I'm still on the fences about it even after playing with one at the store today.

it is a very light pistol for ccw however you will need a good holster since it's not that small. it's fullsize length so that may factor into your decision. would i use it for ccw? sure. anything is better than nothing but i would opt for other guns first. i think it's nice as a bug out / shizzle hits the fizzle pistol. you can carry a lot of ammo without it weighing you down much when you're on the move.

Thanks for that!! I'll be getting one next month, or early Feb. I really like the 20 round mag in it so that's a big plus for me. I'll keep the Glock 19 as my CCW, but this'll be a nice glovebox gun for sure.

anybody have any of the Baby Eagle II pistols that are being imported by Magnum Research? these are pistols from IWI in Israel that were also known as Jericho 941.

Thanks for that!! I'll be getting one next month, or early Feb. I really like the 20 round mag in it so that's a big plus for me. I'll keep the Glock 19 as my CCW, but this'll be a nice glovebox gun for sure.

Hey bro, what type of ammo do you use again? Did you have any problems feeding 115 grains?

Hey bro, what type of ammo do you use again? Did you have any problems feeding 115 grains?

For range shooting I just go with the Winchester White Box, and they shoot just fine. I load up Critical Defense or Winchester PDX1 for when it's on me or in the car/home. Haven't had many problems yet.

Back