Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure that anyone who has the opportunity to see this in person will not say.... "oooo, nice try, but this is not a stand alone piece." Only owners of the original com would likely say that I suspect. I know we don't have to agree Spidey :hi5:

null_zps6640aaf1.jpg

I think it would be hard to say that one has more stand alone presence over the other when you don't own either one.
New one looks great, I have no interest in MJ or Gwen and when I get the new Spidey cq it'll look fine on its own regardless of scale.

Firstly, this isn't the new Spidey thread, it's for Gwen. Anyone have a Gwen grail they prefer?

Second, I think This Gwen stands alone just fine. Tells an awful lot of story in this depiction.

Lastly, just how many different things do you expect a wall crawler to be doing?

ETA: none of that's directed at you PCE, and I agree with you.

Firstly, this isn't the new Spidey thread, it's for Gwen. Anyone have a Gwen grail they prefer?

Second, I think This Gwen stands alone just fine. Tells an awful lot of story in this depiction.

Lastly, just how many different things do you expect a wall crawler to be doing?

We were talking about the line, and the conversation kind of morphed. Sorry for the derail.

I am glad that you are so pleased with this though

Last edited:
I think the paint app is what's going to make this line (especially Spidey) unique.

And man, Gwen is just so awesome looking. I really like the direction of the line. I hope we get a Black Cat.

Thought you guys would be interested in this

Spiderman / Gwen J. Scott Campbell SDCC Exc Exclusive Comic Art Print 500 Made!

Limited to only 500 produced as an exclusive to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, this awesome print measures 11 by 17 inches, is in mint condition and will be shipped with the utmost care. Please note- the signature is real. It is the actual, hand-signed signature of Campbell. It is not a pre-printed image on the print.
Price: $39.99

https://www.vaultcollectibles.com/2013/05/04/spiderman-gwen-j-scott-campbell-sdcc-exc-exclusive-comic-art-print-500-made/
j-scott-campbell-nei-ruffino-signed-signature-autograph-comic-art-print-spider-man-spiderman-gwen-stacy-1.jpg

No worries, both MJ and Gwen look good.

Paint app on all 3 looks to be better than past items but of course we'll see once we get them. You hope that sideshow learns from past examples and does it better moving forward. Any piece can be a stand alone as long as you like it, and if you want the "set" go for it.

Thought you guys would be interested in this

Spiderman / Gwen J. Scott Campbell SDCC Exc Exclusive Comic Art Print 500 Made!

Limited to only 500 produced as an exclusive to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, this awesome print measures 11 by 17 inches, is in mint condition and will be shipped with the utmost care. Please note- the signature is real. It is the actual, hand-signed signature of Campbell. It is not a pre-printed image on the print.
Price: $39.99

https://www.vaultcollectibles.com/2013/05/04/spiderman-gwen-j-scott-campbell-sdcc-exc-exclusive-comic-art-print-500-made/
j-scott-campbell-nei-ruffino-signed-signature-autograph-comic-art-print-spider-man-spiderman-gwen-stacy-1.jpg

You're better off buying from the official store... got this pack to frame with this set: https://www.jscottcampbellstore.com/wospidermanset.html

The prints are really nice and handsigned too :D I know that there are people who don't like these statues and we get it, but can those that do like and appriciate come here and enjoy talking about them please? Thank you.

You're better off buying from the official store... got this pack to frame with this set: https://www.jscottcampbellstore.com/wospidermanset.html

The prints are really nice and handsigned too :D I know that there are people who don't like these statues and we get it, but can those that do like and appriciate come here and enjoy talking about them please? Thank you.

I love those prints, I am really thinking about pulling the trigger on them. I know a lot of people LOVE J. scott's Black Cat.... But i have always loved how he handles MJ. To me grownong up she was always one of othe strongest women in comics. Seeing Peter come home halfdead and letting him go out again the next day, all along never knowing if he would come back, but knowing he had to do what he was doing. That always appealed to me.

As for loving the statues and talking about them, that is TOTALLY awesome, and I am glad that there are so many collectors that are getting something they want..... It IS awesome to see people excited about these.

so prints of Black Cat now also, and all the talk of a matching piece to go along with the MJ and Gwen. Has it even been asked or confirmed that she is coming????:dunno

Cause the BC print would be pretty much useless, unless she was actually getting made. imo

so prints of Black Cat now also, and all the talk of a matching piece to go along with the MJ and Gwen. Has it even been asked or confirmed that she is coming????:dunno

Cause the BC print would be pretty much useless, unless she was actually getting made. imo

Just all speculation. Would be nice though!

Hey brothers I got an offer for Gwen Stacy - loves of Peter Parker Spider-Man by Art Asylum 400$ shipped...good deal?

$T2eC16V,!%29UE9s3wCOmbBQvQf0WtTw~~60_12.JPG

Back