Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a set of these on order, but will only keep it if a fellow freak wants them. Cost plus shipping and 3% paypal fee (or money order will do) takes them.

PM me if you need them, otherwise I will cancel tomorrow.

:D

I still have a set of these on order, but will only keep it if a fellow freak wants them. Cost plus shipping and 3% paypal fee (or money order will do) takes them.

PM me if you need them, otherwise I will cancel tomorrow.

:D

Just a little FYI. That's against PayPal's user agreement. ;)

I don't suppose there's anyone here who preordered these but really just wanted Han? I only want Luke. If anyone wants to sell me just him please shoot me a PM.

Found a pic that will silence all the people who say that these figures aren't accurate. This is the scene that was chosen to represent these figures ..

foundthescenethefiguresaresculptedf.jpg

;)

I am honestly VERY excited about these two. I have them pre-ordered even though I don't know how I will have the money to pay for them...especially with Vader coming out.

However, I am extremely worried that the paintjob will ruin the figures. I wish we had pictures of the production pieces to see how they turned out.

I am honestly VERY excited about these two. I have them pre-ordered even though I don't know how I will have the money to pay for them...especially with Vader coming out.

However, I am extremely worried that the paintjob will ruin the figures. I wish we had pictures of the production pieces to see how they turned out.

This close to SDCC, they probably are the production pieces.

That would be great if they were but I think Sideshow would tell us they were production pieces. Since they turned out so well, I think they would emphasize it.

I love Star Wars. Love it, Han Solo is one of my all time favorite characters. I just got into the 6th scale stuff over the last two years bcause before Hot Toys and a select few SS like like old Obi Wan they were far too doll like to want for me. But Hot Toys has proved that real clothes can work beautifully. They are now the best kind of figure one can own. regardless, back to this product, I own Obi- Wan, EP2 Obi Wan and will get the upcoming Vader but would never dream of owning another Star Wars Sideshow because IMO they are a looong way from being up to Hot Toys standards, look doll like and have bad likenesss. But this changed it. I'm getting this set for the Luke and Han heads alone because they are phenominal! Im so excited because I will be able to peice together Luke and Han worthy of my collection with truetypes and sideshow ANH outfits. Maybe I'll try and make the stromtrooper heads /helmets fit for Stormies but moreover Im just getting this for the heads. Can;t wait!

No idea yet but I assume there would be some kind of big offering. It'd be awesome if it were the droids as the big announcements tend to come in groupings.

Back