Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting back to the original posting, I do not like the Luke and Han Stormies and will be passing on these. I really think they should done something all new for the Convention. Kinda disappointing IMO.

I passed on Sideshow's stormtroopers so I am pretty excited for these. Ig the headsculpts weren't so good then I wouldn't even consider the figures. The opportunity to get 2 stormtroopers (I am sure I can find a way to get the helmets on there via, an adapter) and two of the best Han and Luke sculpts is too exciting to pass up.

Cancelled due to other great stuff coming out. Hope a Freak (or a Flamer :peace) gets lucky on the wait list though and I suppose an apology is in order for snagging one in the first place at the expense of someone who wanted it 100% .........

But you need to be faster!!! :rotfl

I go back and forth on these. So I should probably cancel and save the money and let someone who really wants them get them. But I can't bring myself to it because I do kinda want them myself as well.

I'm pretty excited for them myself, probably as much as I am for Vader. Then again I passed on the normal Stormies partly with hope these would come out..

Would love to have these guys but unfortunately none of the local shops is able to get them as told it was SDCC exc...

I will be canceling mine as well. If anyone wants mine, PM me.

Sucks, huh? Oh well. I cancelled too. My brother is getting married and I had to buy a kilt. That almost made Vader impossible too, but I decided registering my car was far less important.

Besides, the kilt kicks all kinds of ass.

Would love to have these guys but unfortunately none of the local shops is able to get them as told it was SDCC exc...

These figures will probably start appearing in the local shops after the SDCC event. This happend last year with the Aayla Secura figure and I am quite sure it will happen again this year for the Star Wars exclusives.

Check around after mid-august and you are quite likely to find them locally.

Last year, I pre-ordered Aayla Secura with SSC and I only received my figure in the 1st week of september from SSC. My friend bought Aayla locally and got his figure in the 3rd week of august at a much cheaper price than I paid for mine aftter factoring in international shipping.

thanks man... i was seriously considering what they call evilbay...guess I'll wait...

international shipping is a killer i think i have spent more on shipping to Australia than on the items i have purchased:banghead

international shipping is a killer i think i have spent more on shipping to Australia than on the items i have purchased:banghead

Totally agree with you. It cost $67 to ship a 1/6 figure to Asia from SSC. $72 to $75 for two 1/6 figures. So as far as I am concerned, I always try to ship at least two pieces of 1/6 figures if I can.

Back