Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my processing notice too. :rock

Sucks, huh? Oh well. I cancelled too. My brother is getting married and I had to buy a kilt. That almost made Vader impossible too, but I decided registering my car was far less important.

Besides, the kilt kicks all kinds of ass.

Kilts are cool. I had one, but now I've lost weight and need another. :lol Where did you buy yours?

Got my processing notice too. I just hope they don't get to charge my card til the 9th, which is when my next billing cycle will start! **fingers crossed**

Had to cancel mine also. As Fletch says "I've been squandering my money on rent and heat". ;)

Oh well, I'll get 'em someday! I look forward to seeing pics from the lucky ones!

Last edited:
Got my notice too! Very expensive month for me with Vader, these two and Piett but its a great time to be a SW 1:6 collector!

I just had a though too! I think the reason why SS didn't include the Stormtrooper Blaster Rifle is because that will be the Ex for Chewbacca when he is finally made.

just got my notice... this month its going to hurt... Vader, Predator, Han and Luke..... ouch...

On top of the Vader, Han and Luke I have a couple TTs shipping and nabbed a HT Two-Face for rather cheap.... Not to mention Hellboy and Abe that I bought last month. This month seems like a lot but the only things I have ordered for the rest of 2009 are Henry Sr. and DX Joker as well as a couple of narrow TTs. Should be light enough to where I can sell some stuff off and get the credit card back down.

I've only been into 12" scale for a couple years, and seriously into it for only 8 months. In that time I've realized I'm just going to get rid of all the other collectables I've picked up over the years and just go 100% 12". I get the feeling that a lot of folks have done this?..... There are a few comics that are going to be tough for me to part with, and my Star Wars 3 3/4" collection is massive, oh well... Just time to move on I guess.

Got my notice today too. Definitely an expensive month for me as well with Vader and the Crimson Cobra Commander.

Thinking of canceling mine. With Vader and with a HT MK I Ironman and the new HT Joker coming soon. I don't think I can afford this.

cultural significance aside, kilts are most definately NOT COOL.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactually, kilts are most definitely cool. As someone who has worn my kilt in the summer when the nice breeze provides splendid natural AC and in the winter when the warmth of the material keeps you toasty they're fantastic. Oh, and wear a kilt to a bar. Once the ladies start checking to see if you're a true Scotsman (which I am :naughty ) you'll know that you won't be leaving alone. Of course now that I'm married (which was done while wearing a kilt :D ) I wouldn't think of doing that now.

But back on track-- I've still got these pre-ordered as a non-attendee but I also managed to score them from toys2. I was seriously considering holding on to my SSC order to provide me with two extra Stormies as well as the great hs for Luke and Han customs, but I guess that's going to depend upon funds in the coming month.

Back