Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the number of people who have cancelled I'd say your chances are pretty good.

gave it a hell of alot of thought, and just got on the waitlist. Here's hoping i get a shot aone, but not for about a month.

I got on the waitlist on June 30th and the order was converted on July 2nd. So I'd say your chances are very good.

had to cancel mine. after vader i think i will have to concentrate on the pf line only (at least until they come out with the droids and chewie if ever). good luck to those on wl!

Item shipping soon!

Wonder if these will transfer to the UK in same shipment as Vader?

They can't pre-auth mine until the morning of the 17th since I want mine to be overnighted . Something about the shipping rates going up and down on a weekly basis . O well though , I 'll have a day later so its worth the wait.

I'm glad this year the SDCC EX is something really worthy instead if something like the Mechno Chair or a figure repaint.

I cancelled and then waitlisted with a Flex Pay option. I thought I would buy some time but my waitlist converted in less than two days.

Uh oh, now what to do?

I don't understand why people are cancelling this set - I know the Vader is getting great reviews and they have already released Han & Luke, but come on, it's Han & Luke as Stormtroopers, it just doesn't get any better than that.

At least it helps out the waitlisters!

I don't understand why people are cancelling this set - I know the Vader is getting great reviews and they have already released Han & Luke, but come on, it's Han & Luke as Stormtroopers, it just doesn't get any better than that.

At least it helps out the waitlisters!

I am right there with you. Personally, I cant wait to add these two to my collection...

Believe me, if I could have swung this I would have! I want these as bad as anything; I just don't have the funds! I'm praying I can pick them up later on.

good to see a lot of people being fiscally responsible. I remember a time when most just ate the CC charge whether they could "afford" it or not.

Back